Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers 09:25 - Apr 30 with 1408 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Or does he just pop in some beard oil, throw on a pressed white shirt and begin his day?
Hard to imagine that man looking disheveled.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 10:07 - Apr 30 with 1280 viewsHipsterectomy

Probably heads to his garage and does a few mins with his punching bag dressed in a bristol coty shirt

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 11:55 - Apr 30 with 1125 viewsbracknell_blue

You're assuming he actually goes to bed and gets some sleep. I reckon he works 24/7

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:00 - Apr 30 with 1104 viewsJackNorthStand

I reckon he gets his shirt and trousers on the night before so he is ready for action as soon as he opens his eyes. Kicks off his covers, coffee brushes teeth and in his car to the office to masterplan the premier league promotion push.
Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:03 - Apr 30 with 1090 viewsKeno

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:00 - Apr 30 by JackNorthStand

I reckon he gets his shirt and trousers on the night before so he is ready for action as soon as he opens his eyes. Kicks off his covers, coffee brushes teeth and in his car to the office to masterplan the premier league promotion push.

probably has a quick warm up routine

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:05 - Apr 30 with 1066 viewsJ2BLUE

It's 12.04 on a Sunday.

He's probably made two signings by now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:12 - Apr 30 with 1045 viewsBigCommon

He'll be back on the job by Monday...
Sat in his pants, surrounded by empty Champagne bottles and empty Pringles cartons , staring at the dashboard on his ipad..
Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:19 - Apr 30 with 1016 viewsGavTWTD

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 10:07 - Apr 30 by Hipsterectomy

Probably heads to his garage and does a few mins with his punching bag dressed in a bristol coty shirt

To clarify, is he wearing the bristol city shirt, or is the punch bag?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:34 - Apr 30 with 967 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:12 - Apr 30 by BigCommon

He'll be back on the job by Monday...
Sat in his pants, surrounded by empty Champagne bottles and empty Pringles cartons , staring at the dashboard on his ipad..

With KMc sat in front of him, writing his own figures into his new 5 year contract.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Do we think Mark Ashton wakes up with hangovers on 12:37 - Apr 30 with 928 viewsBuhrer

Left the wife a quivering mess in the sheets, at the laptop working away, double brandy as sustenance, twiglets on standby.

ÇOYB!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024