Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts at 2am 02:03 - Apr 30 with 739 viewsBlueForYou

What a wonderful day for all us Ipswich Town fans wherever you may be worldwide. Never ever thought there were so many of us. I’ve had way too much to drink, hope you have too, god did it taste good! Can’t get to sleep I’m still so excited & overwhelmed at how we have performed in the last few weeks. It is all I have thought about for way too long! How far have we come, following the takeover from the depressive Evans era. To our American friends! All those years ago with the Cobbold family & Sir Bobby Robson, the demise, the horrid Evans era. Who would ever have thought our saviours would be from the US! But what lovely blokes they are. Christ, to turn around in 18 months what Evans failed to do in 20 years is astounding. Feel so grateful to the Gamechanger guys, you did what you said you’d do, & we are all so enormously grateful. To see the heart & belief coming back to everyone around the club is incredible. I really like the way they get the right people doing the right stuff. So simple & effective. Could ramble on, but to all of you, it’s a privilege to share this. Not sure if we’ve ever had this much positivity & momentum. Not sure if there will ever be a better season? We are back! BFY.
Thoughts at 2am on 02:11 - Apr 30 with 692 viewsSuperblue95

Good ramblings, they match my own 2am rambling thoughts. Living in Ireland obviously none of my friends really gave a sh1t about our promotion so good to check on here for fellow drunkards thoughts.

I hope the championship is of poor a quality as it was this year, as we will be in with a chance of top 6 again if so

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Thoughts at 2am on 02:15 - Apr 30 with 672 viewswkj

Thoughts at 2am on 02:11 - Apr 30 by Superblue95

Good ramblings, they match my own 2am rambling thoughts. Living in Ireland obviously none of my friends really gave a sh1t about our promotion so good to check on here for fellow drunkards thoughts.

I hope the championship is of poor a quality as it was this year, as we will be in with a chance of top 6 again if so

Im up, Im pissed as a fart and I am loving it

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Thoughts at 2am on 02:34 - Apr 30 with 651 viewsquirkie

Thoughts at 2am on 02:11 - Apr 30 by Superblue95

Sadly with Everton, Leicester and Southampton down and their parachute payments, it is going to be a tough one to compete in next season.

We'll compete, I can see at least a play off challenge, but enjoying today, at last out of Division 3.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024