Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth 22:12 - Apr 26 with 1502 viewsMelford

It's a good team to be playing against.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 23:04 - Apr 26 with 1356 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They have done well in their first season up and will want to show they can compete with one of the best teams in the league. We can hope they will be in holiday mode but we need to treat the match just like we have been treating all the others. Another tough opponent we need to beat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 23:14 - Apr 26 with 1320 viewswellsy700

They will have had a full weeks rest though. Just hope all our players will recover well from the trip up north

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 00:16 - Apr 27 with 1182 viewsBigCommon

Beat Barnsley at Oakwell.... Need to take it seriously. But can't see anyone switching off until we are at least promoted officially. Especially in front of our American friends..
Don't want to jinx it, but honestly, if we get a couple of early goals, I can see another Charlton on the cards. And I'm not trying to be disrespectful to Exeter. Just think we are that good atm...
Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 01:27 - Apr 27 with 1108 viewsClareBlue

Only Chelsea players give up when there is nothing to play for. Exeter will be professional and shouldn't be underestimated. Any team is capable of loosing, including us.
Football history tells us never take anything for granted. Loads of posts since Tuesday basically saying we're promoted. We're not and the complacency would be a worry apart from we have a proper manager, who knows nothing is a givenand will do what has to be done
Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 06:49 - Apr 27 with 927 viewsMJallday

If they park the bus in front of goal it could be a relatively frustrating experience

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 06:55 - Apr 27 with 892 viewsBuhrer

Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 06:49 - Apr 27 by MJallday

If they park the bus in front of goal it could be a relatively frustrating experience

Has anyone managed that recently? I think that we will dominate them, see them beaten before us, and not be able to hear the lamentation of their fans. Good Times.
Exeter. Safe in mid table, lost their last five, hate Plymouth on 07:12 - Apr 27 with 815 viewsChurchman

Just focus on doing what we’ve done in the past couple of months and we will be fine.

McKenna and the team have been so professional and relentless over the past few months. Almost scarily so, but in a good way. I’ve not seen anything quite like it at this club in all my years. I can’t see them letting up now or at Fleetwood. I hope not.

Three chances to get the job done. This week, next week and Wednesday failing to win one of their games. Let’s finish it ourselves.

COYB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024