Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching my lad so excited with townen 11:34 - Apr 23 with 505 viewsITFC_Blood

Is so amazing!

Lad is 14 , raised in the evans era with scraps at best.

Yet he always wore his shirt with pride and at school took the banter.

Now seeing him go crazy when won yesterday and the excitement in town. I love it.

Yes he also has a dentist appointment Tuesday afternoon….. (bad dad)

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Watching my lad so excited with townen on 11:39 - Apr 23 with 459 viewswoodbridge_blue

I'm the same....my son is 16, season ticket holder for ten years with just the odd scraps of joy (Anderson's equaliser, Challow and Hunt's late winners) amongst a tidal wave of dross and disappointment.

He can't go Tuesday either as GCSEs are looming, so I'm desperately hoping for a win at Barnsley so that we can celebrate promotion together on Saturday.

I suspect if that happens it will become awfully dusty at Portman Road around 5.00 pm.
Watching my lad so excited with townen on 12:09 - Apr 23 with 379 viewsSharkey

Watching my lad so excited with townen on 11:39 - Apr 23 by woodbridge_blue

I'm the same....my son is 16, season ticket holder for ten years with just the odd scraps of joy (Anderson's equaliser, Challow and Hunt's late winners) amongst a tidal wave of dross and disappointment.

He can't go Tuesday either as GCSEs are looming, so I'm desperately hoping for a win at Barnsley so that we can celebrate promotion together on Saturday.

I suspect if that happens it will become awfully dusty at Portman Road around 5.00 pm.

Does dust really make people teary-eyed? I'd have thought if anything it makes people sneeze.
Watching my lad so excited with townen on 12:14 - Apr 23 with 370 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Love this, my boy is the same age. He's finally dropped his interest in Spurs (we live in North London) and only supporting town.

He's not happy I won't take him to Barnsley though!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024