Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) 21:46 - Apr 18 with 1418 viewsMillsey

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 21:57 - Apr 18 with 1322 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

You'd think they'd learn.

Three times now.
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 22:11 - Apr 18 with 1227 viewsSitfcB

The first fuggen song as soon as we scored the pen

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 18 with 1172 viewsbilllm

Idiots
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 07:20 - Apr 19 with 978 viewsUSA

Learn to enjoy the football and celebrate the moment. Ipswich fans singing has zero impact and Plymouth’s performance or goals. Is great to enjoy ourselves again.
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 07:23 - Apr 19 with 963 viewsVaughan8

Haha a few of us said this after Wycombe and we're told we were miserable......"just enjoy it" haha

I prefer to see the results at the end and see us top instead of for 15 mins each week being top!
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 07:31 - Apr 19 with 909 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The calm level headed regulars in the Cobbold knew better.....the recent incomers though are impetuous fools! Keep it classy Cobbold.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 07:55 - Apr 19 with 823 viewsmarcus1642

Not me!
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 08:08 - Apr 19 with 764 viewstextbackup

Seems everyone on here, and Twitter, didn’t sing it.

That only leaves…. I’ve no idea who

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 08:47 - Apr 19 with 678 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 07:20 - Apr 19 by USA

Learn to enjoy the football and celebrate the moment. Ipswich fans singing has zero impact and Plymouth’s performance or goals. Is great to enjoy ourselves again.

Quite. We have some very odd fans getting upset with people getting carried away, having fun. Down with that sort of thing, we're British you know!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 09:11 - Apr 19 with 633 viewsdirtyboy

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 08:47 - Apr 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

Quite. We have some very odd fans getting upset with people getting carried away, having fun. Down with that sort of thing, we're British you know!

I'm pretty optimistic, but singing that when a game's not done and dusted just makes look as daft as some SW fans celebrating winning the league in Feb.

Let us be a little more magnanimous.
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 09:35 - Apr 19 with 597 viewsthebooks

Me and about 25,000 others I reckon.

Soz.
Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 19 with 526 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Who sung, we are top of the league again ffs 😞 (n/t) on 09:11 - Apr 19 by dirtyboy

I'm pretty optimistic, but singing that when a game's not done and dusted just makes look as daft as some SW fans celebrating winning the league in Feb.

Let us be a little more magnanimous.

I don't think a single SW fan celebrated winning the league in Feb.

Who did we look daft to last night? 300 Port Vale fans (if they even heard it)? Whoppie doo.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024