Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday 11:33 - Apr 18 with 916 viewsCotty

I suspect he might have unrealistic expectations going forwards.

PS Thanks to whoever it was who suggested the first time fans thing, it was great!
The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 11:40 - Apr 18 with 853 viewsfarkenhell

Pleased you and Junior Cotty had a great time. He's clearly a lucky omen, so I presume you're taking him again tonight?

Reminds me a bit of the time that I took my boy to see our local non-league team for the first time. They went 4-0 up after 15 minutes and ended up winning 6-0. We had a great time and Junior kept pestering me to take him again ("when are we going Dad" etc). We went again a few weeks later. 0-0 and cold, wet and thoroughly miserable.

He's never asked me to take him since!
The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 11:41 - Apr 18 with 844 viewsChurchman

Brilliant. You don’t forget your first game however old you get and what a one to start!
The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 11:43 - Apr 18 with 830 viewsclive_baker

Lovely.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 12:13 - Apr 18 with 739 viewschicoazul

He needs to go to every game this season now please. Clearly a lucky omen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 12:16 - Apr 18 with 718 viewsCoastalblue

I remember a friend coming to his first ever game when I'd been to a few, we were playing West Brom in 1976. We won.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 13:25 - Apr 18 with 633 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

My mate brought his 12 year old for the first time. Not sure she's massively into football (not as crazily as the rest of us nutters) but she will be after that. Cracking game for a first one!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The boy came to PR for his first ever footy game on Saturday on 13:39 - Apr 18 with 587 viewsrickw

My daughter said it was the best game she'd ever seen - it was her 2nd game!!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024