Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re overdue an added time winner… 16:25 - Apr 11 with 1440 viewsbrazil1981

Don’t think we’ve had one this season! Obviously it would be nice to win all our remaining matches 4-0. However there’s nothing like a goal at the death of a tight match to take 3 points (remember Charlton away a few years back)!
Promotion winning teams often seem to find a way to snatch victory in these sorts of games, think we’re going to have 1 or 2 tight matches before this season is up so hopefully our time will come! Would make up for the very late goals conceded to throw away wins v Charlton, Fleetwood and Plymouth!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 16:26]
We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:29 - Apr 11 with 1386 viewsSteve_M

Charlton away should have given us that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:35 - Apr 11 with 1326 viewsZx1988

96th-minute winner against Fleetwood to secure the title would do nicely.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:36 - Apr 11 with 1316 viewsgainsboroughblue

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:35 - Apr 11 by Zx1988

You think my ticker would withstand that?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:37 - Apr 11 with 1314 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:35 - Apr 11 by Zx1988

Only as long as promotion was sealed before kick-off. Can't imagine the stress of it still being uncertain until the final kick of that last game. Albeit the elation of managing it then would be a real buzz.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:50 - Apr 11 with 1225 viewsSawtrich

Final home game against Exeter, need 3 points to secure promotion, nervy 1-1 until Clarke launches a 30 yard thunderbolt in the 96th minute.
We’re overdue an added time winner… on 17:50 - Apr 11 with 1073 viewsitfc_bucks

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:50 - Apr 11 by Sawtrich

Final home game against Exeter, need 3 points to secure promotion, nervy 1-1 until Clarke launches a 30 yard thunderbolt in the 96th minute.

Close, but it'll have to be Donacien.
We’re overdue an added time winner… on 17:59 - Apr 11 with 1038 viewstextbackup

I’d rather we go 2-0 up in first 5mins and manage the game for the next 85

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 18:01 - Apr 11 with 1010 viewsdavblue

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 17:59 - Apr 11 by textbackup

I’d rather we go 2-0 up in first 5mins and manage the game for the next 85

In a big game (which they all are atm) though imagine the release with nerves, the high of doing like that would be better than coasting to a 2-0 win.
Login to get fewer ads

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 18:07 - Apr 11 with 994 viewsIllinoisblue

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 16:29 - Apr 11 by Steve_M

Charlton away should have given us that.

It will take years to get over that. It still makes no sense. Was half-assedly putting my U13 team through their warm-ups while checking the score on my phone. Seeing 2-4 on the BBC change to its yellow FT status of 4-4 is the stuff of nightmares. Argh.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 18:09 - Apr 11 with 983 viewsfranz_tyson

Got to admit I've turned off the ifollow coverage 2-3 mins early when we're chasing a goal. Just don't see us getting one. Yesterday was no exception.
Maybe it's a good omen and we're saving it up for a special occasion.
We’re overdue an added time winner… on 18:09 - Apr 11 with 980 viewsgainsboroughblue

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 18:07 - Apr 11 by Illinoisblue

It will take years to get over that. It still makes no sense. Was half-assedly putting my U13 team through their warm-ups while checking the score on my phone. Seeing 2-4 on the BBC change to its yellow FT status of 4-4 is the stuff of nightmares. Argh.

The chuckaway 3-0 lead at Bristol Rovers still irks me now despite the fact it was a. 30 plus years ago and b. We went up as champions regardless.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We’re overdue an added time winner… on 20:24 - Apr 11 with 799 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I thought that when Pablo left the club, we had retired the 'last minute winner' in his honour?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024