Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? 12:13 - Apr 11 with 966 viewsgaffer99

Ordered x2 on the 6th of March.

Tried to call the ticket office around half a hour ago and the number just hangs up immediately.
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 12:23 - Apr 11 with 932 viewsDJR

I got mine several weeks ago.
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 13:20 - Apr 11 with 879 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 12:23 - Apr 11 by DJR

I got mine several weeks ago.

Same
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 14:43 - Apr 11 with 835 viewsRegencyBlue

Ordered 2 on 16th of March but haven’t received them yet.

I have seen something on social media saying they are sending them out in batches but if I haven’t got mine by the end of this week I’m going to chase them up.

To be fair to the ticket office I think they are inundated at the moment with the current demand for tickets/season tickets.
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 14:44 - Apr 11 with 806 viewstextbackup

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 14:43 - Apr 11 by RegencyBlue

Ordered 2 on 16th of March but haven’t received them yet.

I have seen something on social media saying they are sending them out in batches but if I haven’t got mine by the end of this week I’m going to chase them up.

To be fair to the ticket office I think they are inundated at the moment with the current demand for tickets/season tickets.

They are so busy that no fleetwood ticket sales have been mentioned as yet 👀

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 15:24 - Apr 11 with 756 viewsBig_Jase

I haven't recieved my P'boro tickets yet, have sent an email to the office but nothing back yet.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 15:26 - Apr 11 with 734 viewsGlasgowBlue

No

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I haven't either on 15:32 - Apr 11 with 713 viewsDyland

But I didn't buy any so this news is probably not especially helpful.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 15:45 - Apr 11 with 696 viewsellaandred

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 15:24 - Apr 11 by Big_Jase

I haven't recieved my P'boro tickets yet, have sent an email to the office but nothing back yet.

Rang the ticket office today. Sending out in batches.
The chap I spoke to, who was very helpful, said they were very busy !!!
All these people wanting to go to watch Ipswich play football, ridiculous :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 16:05 - Apr 11 with 652 viewsmrfixit426

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 15:24 - Apr 11 by Big_Jase

Same here. No panic.

Yet.
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 16:26 - Apr 11 with 626 viewsMeadowlark

Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 13:20 - Apr 11 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Same

Ditto!
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 16:41 - Apr 11 with 600 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I haven't but then checked and for some reason I'd ticket the box saying I'd collect them on the day rather than have them sent.
Anyone else not received Barnsley away tickets? on 19:54 - Apr 11 with 507 viewsClareBlue

Not got to Ireland yet, but we usually only get them in the nick of time so no sweat, yet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024