Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories 06:51 - Apr 7 with 7916 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not Labour.

Not in the same scale but shades of “Starmer protected Jimmy Savile”.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 15:29 - Apr 11 with 238 viewsDJR

This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 15:26 - Apr 11 by GlasgowBlue

Did the police ever end up marching people to cash points and make them withdraw £100 as “on the spot fines”?

That was a bizarre thing to come up with. But probably sounded good in focus groups.

Focus groups. Aaaaaagh!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 15:31]
This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 15:36 - Apr 11 with 218 viewsDarth_Koont

This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 15:29 - Apr 11 by DJR

Focus groups. Aaaaaagh!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 15:31]

Indeed.

There is objective evidence and research out there about the problems and solutions but no, let’s just lean into the narrative that Alan from down the road likes based on decades of being spoon fed predominantly right-wing mush.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 17:07 - Apr 11 with 165 viewsDJR

This is the sort of attack ad you’d expect to see from the Tories on 15:36 - Apr 11 by Darth_Koont

Indeed.

There is objective evidence and research out there about the problems and solutions but no, let’s just lean into the narrative that Alan from down the road likes based on decades of being spoon fed predominantly right-wing mush.

These days politics is a bit like the Groucho Marx joke "I have principles, and if you don't like them ..... well, I have others".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024