Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shout out to the Cheltenham chosen ones 10:03 - Mar 21 with 759 viewsHogger

We've only done 8 away games so can't buy tickets for Cheltenham today. Fair enough - big respect to those who made 10 or more. Will try and join the gold rush tomorrow but would be good to hear from those who could buy today whether there are many tickets left so I can tether my expectations!
Shout out to the Cheltenham chosen ones on 10:10 - Mar 21 with 703 viewslizzibee

Just got mine. There is a 24 hour window for those to purchase so probably have a clearer picture at 10am tomorrow as to what the availability is like
Shout out to the Cheltenham chosen ones on 10:22 - Mar 21 with 648 viewsITFC_Forever

I think it will be ok as long as you're on at 10am, especially for Peterborough.

Cheltenham might be a bit tight, but as a very decent chunk of those most likely to want tickets for that one will have received the e-mail, that removes some from the equation - although obviously removes some seats too.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Shout out to the Cheltenham chosen ones on 10:26 - Mar 21 with 619 viewstextbackup

Shout out to the Cheltenham chosen ones on 10:22 - Mar 21 by ITFC_Forever

I think it will be ok as long as you're on at 10am, especially for Peterborough.

Cheltenham might be a bit tight, but as a very decent chunk of those most likely to want tickets for that one will have received the e-mail, that removes some from the equation - although obviously removes some seats too.

Not a chance peterbourgh sell outs on GC alone. Will go to ST

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024