Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Unflushables 11:18 - Mar 20 with 777 viewsEdwardStone

This week we stand a good chance of seeing serial liar Johnson finally sent down the U bend of politics, hopefully forever.

But murmers abound of serial lurker Farage announcing his return to lead his motley crew of racists and the hard of thinking into the next General Election

The Unflushables on 11:24 - Mar 20 with 741 viewsHARRY10

So whose reputation for honesty, integrity and decency will take the biggest by bluelagos 20 Mar 2023 9:13
kicking this week?

Johnson up in front of the privildges committee, Trump due to be arrested in NYC and the Casey report into the Met all due to hit the headlines this week...

The Unflushables on 12:23 - Mar 20 with 631 viewsNthQldITFC

Farage must be the most full of methane turd around, given the way he just keep popping back up and will never flush away. One needs a stick, one feels.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The Unflushables on 13:20 - Mar 20 with 558 viewsChurchman

The Unflushables on 12:23 - Mar 20 by NthQldITFC

Farage must be the most full of methane turd around, given the way he just keep popping back up and will never flush away. One needs a stick, one feels.

Needs a power flush more like.

I’ve never understood why people can’t see him for what he is. A boring, ignorant, unconvincing windbag. A sweaty, rude liar. Why can’t people see that when he does his photoshop at the bar with a pint in his hand, he’s no more a man of the people than he is an astronaut. He wouldn’t #iss on them if they were on fire.

Are people still taken in by the idiot? They are by the other idiot Johnson, so I guess so.
The Unflushables on 13:24 - Mar 20 with 544 viewsSamuelowen88

Thought this was going to be another Friday Night Poo thread.

Disappointed

Poll: England v Wales Score

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024