Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available 05:37 - Mar 10 with 753 viewsstevec7

Got 2 paper tickets for Shrewsbury home on Saturday March 18th £20.00 for the 2 as Members match if anybody wants them but I will pay postage recorded delivery. The tickets are in Magnus Group West Stand Upper Tier Block N
2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 08:08 - Mar 10 with 665 viewsBbmaj

I wish you had posted a couple of days ago…. Very few pairs of seats left, I just paid a lot more for a lot less! Members match may help explain the rampant demand as the prospect of Shrewsbury isn’t that compelling.

On the plus side, I’m less likely to fall asleep - Upper West is a little, how do I put this politely, sedate?

Up the Town.
2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 535 viewsstevec7

Still available
2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 18:49 - Mar 10 with 506 viewsStenvict

2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 08:08 - Mar 10 by Bbmaj

I wish you had posted a couple of days ago…. Very few pairs of seats left, I just paid a lot more for a lot less! Members match may help explain the rampant demand as the prospect of Shrewsbury isn’t that compelling.

On the plus side, I’m less likely to fall asleep - Upper West is a little, how do I put this politely, sedate?

Up the Town.

Why don't you get a refund on the ones you bought, and buy these 2 on offer?

Poll: What will be announced first?

2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 08:37 - Mar 11 with 412 viewsBbmaj

2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 18:49 - Mar 10 by Stenvict

Why don't you get a refund on the ones you bought, and buy these 2 on offer?

Because I had no idea refunds were possible! Or don’t think very well before lunch.
But in that case, the current ticket holder can also do so and is not facing a loss.

I’ll save the faff, keep my upper Bobby seats and maybe another Town fan can benefit from this offer.

Bumped back up to the top.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 8:37]
2 Tickets for Shrewsbury Home available on 10:29 - Mar 11 with 353 viewslucy78

Hi are these still available please??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024