Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog 17:35 - Mar 10 with 1281 viewsJackNorthStand

https://apple.news/AoRk3U8o4SGW-aM619fyAuA

Thought I’d share this on the chance any stowmarket blues know and can help the police with finding this idiot.
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 17:57 - Mar 10 with 1227 viewsSitfcB

Link looks dodgy, here’s the tweet from Suffolk Police

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 18:10 - Mar 10 with 1188 viewsgtsb1966

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 17:57 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

I hope someone kicks the f*** out of him. Two wrongs do make a right.
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 18:19 - Mar 10 with 1165 viewsJackNorthStand

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 17:57 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

Sorry; was pasted from apple news on my iPhone. Cheers for posting the tweet
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 18:20]
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 21:45 - Mar 10 with 972 viewsronnyd

Hope he finally realised what a dick he'd been when he picked it up and carried it off.
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 08:06 - Mar 11 with 816 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 08:22 - Mar 11 with 794 viewsChurchman

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 21:45 - Mar 10 by ronnyd

Hope he finally realised what a dick he'd been when he picked it up and carried it off.

I doubt it was the first time he was cruel to it. Some people get a buzz out of cruelty. The only thing that might ‘educate’ somebody like that is, as gtsb has suggested, is a really good booting.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 8:23]
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 08:37 - Mar 11 with 759 viewsbluelagos

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 08:22 - Mar 11 by Churchman

I doubt it was the first time he was cruel to it. Some people get a buzz out of cruelty. The only thing that might ‘educate’ somebody like that is, as gtsb has suggested, is a really good booting.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 8:23]

The way to show him that gratutous violence is completeely unacceptable is to give him a "good booting" ?

Genius.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 09:00 - Mar 11 with 705 viewsChurchman

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 08:37 - Mar 11 by bluelagos

The way to show him that gratutous violence is completeely unacceptable is to give him a "good booting" ?

Genius.

It’s just a view to be agreed with or disagreed with.

It’s my belief that there are some people that cannot or will not be reasoned with or educated. If nothing else, he’d at least learn that kicking a defenceless animal hurts. An old fashioned, crude, probably incorrect approach in 2023? Maybe, but it’s how I feel.

I abhor cruelty to animals just as I do cruelty to people.
Login to get fewer ads

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 09:39 - Mar 11 with 661 viewsJackNorthStand

Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 09:00 - Mar 11 by Churchman

It’s just a view to be agreed with or disagreed with.

It’s my belief that there are some people that cannot or will not be reasoned with or educated. If nothing else, he’d at least learn that kicking a defenceless animal hurts. An old fashioned, crude, probably incorrect approach in 2023? Maybe, but it’s how I feel.

I abhor cruelty to animals just as I do cruelty to people.

I agree with you.

If I had of seen him do this I’d of been kicking him and seeing how he liked it from someone bigger than him.

Just as I would if I saw him kicking a defenceless human.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 9:41]
Stowmarket - police looking for man who kicked dog on 10:16 - Mar 11 with 581 viewseireblue

I bet he was one of those meat-eater types.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024