Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky subscription help 23:20 - Mar 8 with 1682 viewsrgp1

I'm sure some of you are in the same boat, sky are hiking my subscription next month and I know you have to give them 31 days notice but us it easy to do by email and do you return them the equipment? Thanks in advance
Sky subscription help on 23:26 - Mar 8 with 1635 viewscatch74

I did it by phone - they send you a package to send your box back. They’re likely to offer you a deal
to try and keep you but maybe later down the line rather than instantly. They’re a bit easyJet - £21 per month but if you want sport, hd, multi room etc it all mounts up.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Sky subscription help on 23:45 - Mar 8 with 1597 viewsBlueForYou

My BT is going up by £9.50p a month. That’s a huge increase on the original package, & have Sky as well!
Sky subscription help on 17:20 - Mar 9 with 1249 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

My basic package went up to £22 after only signing a contract in November for £18 down from £34.
Sky subscription help on 17:23 - Mar 9 with 1240 viewsrgp1

Thanks all for the feedback. Seems like everyone is getting stiffed at the moment. Particularly on broadband charges.
Sky subscription help on 17:25 - Mar 9 with 1235 viewstextbackup

Cancel the lot

Go IPTV…

I’ve heard it’s decent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sky subscription help on 19:32 - Mar 9 with 1142 viewsmikeybloo88

Sky subscription help on 17:25 - Mar 9 by textbackup

Cancel the lot

Go IPTV…

I’ve heard it’s decent

I’ve heard a lot of people suggesting iptv...is it easy to set up? Is there a box to plug in? Is it legal? Any suggestions where to get it? 15 years of Sky I’m reluctant to face the pain of change and prepared for the usual negotiation but I’d like to know more about other options before burning the Sky bridge..
Sky subscription help on 09:08 - Mar 10 with 880 viewstextbackup

Sky subscription help on 19:32 - Mar 9 by mikeybloo88

I’ve heard a lot of people suggesting iptv...is it easy to set up? Is there a box to plug in? Is it legal? Any suggestions where to get it? 15 years of Sky I’m reluctant to face the pain of change and prepared for the usual negotiation but I’d like to know more about other options before burning the Sky bridge..

I don’t think it’s legal, however, you won’t get caught. Those above you would be the issue.

Piece of piss to set up, I’ve heard

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sky subscription help on 09:18 - Mar 10 with 851 viewsitfcjoe

Sky subscription help on 19:32 - Mar 9 by mikeybloo88

We tried to cancel down parts of our policy expecting the negotation - they just agreed and offered nothing back, then before we could respond said "we are going on a break now, if you need anything leave your question here and I will be back in half an hour".

Awful customer service - cancelled movies and kids but have kept sports.

IPTV seems popular but I have my Sky Q across 4 rooms and watch sport in them all at various times so couldn't be bothered with the hassle of that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky subscription help on 13:11 - Mar 10 with 630 viewsMeadowlark

Just googled IPTV and the first few websites that come up seem to have been written by uneducated scam merchants.
Just saying....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024