Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1978 FA Cup ticket stubs 17:01 - Mar 1 with 972 viewschislehurstblue

All,

I am hoping someone can help. I am looking to obtain the ticket stubs for the 1978 FA Cup run. I am missing Cardiff, Hartlepool, both Bristol Rovers games and Millwall.

Over the years I have been able to track down all the programmes & tickets from the '78 FA Cup run and '81 UEFA cup run and key games from our history, but have now exhausted pretty much every avenue for these tickets.

If anyone has these at home and wants to make some money then please do let me know.

Thanks
1978 FA Cup ticket stubs on 17:50 - Mar 1 with 884 viewsnoggin

How many of those games were all ticket? There might have only been a few tickets sold.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

1978 FA Cup ticket stubs on 18:13 - Mar 1 with 848 viewsswede

I remember getting tickets for the semi-final and final, but pretty sure I just paid on the gate for the other matches.
Brrrristol Rovers away.... I'll never forget how cold it was that day!
1978 FA Cup ticket stubs on 18:28 - Mar 1 with 809 viewschislehurstblue

1978 FA Cup ticket stubs on 17:50 - Mar 1 by noggin

How many of those games were all ticket? There might have only been a few tickets sold.

I believe there were tickets sold for each of the early rounds. Maybe not many, but some. I just cant find anyone with one wishing to sell.

There is another excellent Ipswich online website which gives you the official match programme & ticket (if there was one produced)
1978 FA Cup ticket stubs on 08:49 - Mar 2 with 536 viewsBluespeed225

These would be East or West stand tickets for our home games? Some very random tickets appear under “Ipswich Town memorabilia’ on eBay, other clubs home tickets versus us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024