Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke - Great Signing 04:41 - Jan 20 with 1290 viewsWestcountryblue

We should have greater continuity down both flanks now, with Davis on the left and Clarke on the right.

Clarke and Burns will be a real handful for sides, with Donacien providing quality back up and versatility in terms of squad options.

Technically strong, quick, physical, match fit and a great age. A very shrewd piece of business.
Clarke - Great Signing on 06:25 - Jan 20 with 1174 viewsunstableblue

As much as I love Donacien, and think he had a terrific season in 21/22… he’s just not been at his best this season and it’s effected our attacking threat and some defensive strength.

I’d have been happy to see KVY starting.

Clarke looks strong and dynamic, and seems able to break forward at pace.

Very excited to see what he can add to the team. Seems to have a good attitude. And is local and gets the club.

Great business and great ambition.

Just hope McKenna can keep the squad happy and as a unit. Donacien is clearly well liked in the dressing room. Assume he will replace Keogh on the bench. It is crazy Edmundson is not making the bench. Guy is a player.

Anyway good luck Clarke - think him and Broadhead are going to be the difference. Now let’s go on a run of wins.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Clarke - Great Signing on 06:31 - Jan 20 with 1160 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

60 points up for grabs. And with the squad we now have, we could get the bl00dy lot. Let's smash this division.

Poll: would you rather

Clarke - Great Signing on 07:26 - Jan 20 with 1003 viewsWestcountryblue

Clarke - Great Signing on 06:25 - Jan 20 by unstableblue

As much as I love Donacien, and think he had a terrific season in 21/22… he’s just not been at his best this season and it’s effected our attacking threat and some defensive strength.

I’d have been happy to see KVY starting.

Clarke looks strong and dynamic, and seems able to break forward at pace.

Very excited to see what he can add to the team. Seems to have a good attitude. And is local and gets the club.

Great business and great ambition.

Just hope McKenna can keep the squad happy and as a unit. Donacien is clearly well liked in the dressing room. Assume he will replace Keogh on the bench. It is crazy Edmundson is not making the bench. Guy is a player.

Anyway good luck Clarke - think him and Broadhead are going to be the difference. Now let’s go on a run of wins.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see Keogh moved into a player/coach role. He always seems to be involved & chatting with the management team on match day's with his experience clearly valued.
Clarke - Great Signing on 07:32 - Jan 20 with 973 viewschicoazul

Clarke - Great Signing on 07:26 - Jan 20 by Westcountryblue

I really wouldn't be surprised to see Keogh moved into a player/coach role. He always seems to be involved & chatting with the management team on match day's with his experience clearly valued.

Certain people ITK are very confident he is our next manager.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Clarke - Great Signing on 09:17 - Jan 20 with 740 viewsSharkey

A friend of mine is a Stoke fan (and no great lover of ITFC) and says Town have signed a really good one, Stoke's best player this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024