Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any update on the Harry Clarke link? 11:11 - Jan 18 with 3816 viewsUppaTowen78

Anyone heard anything to suggest this could still happen or gone quiet?
Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 12:35 - Jan 18 with 3587 viewsipswichtillidie

Some reliable people on here suggested there was something in the link. Some reliable people (greyhound) suggested otherwise. Phil hasn’t said a word… hedge your bets.
I’ve watched some clips of him play and would suggest if we are not interested in the player it’s only because he would be out of reach. He fits the profile and would slot into Donacians position nicely.

Gav

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 13:49 - Jan 18 with 3259 viewsOsborneOneNil

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 12:35 - Jan 18 by ipswichtillidie

Some reliable people on here suggested there was something in the link. Some reliable people (greyhound) suggested otherwise. Phil hasn’t said a word… hedge your bets.
I’ve watched some clips of him play and would suggest if we are not interested in the player it’s only because he would be out of reach. He fits the profile and would slot into Donacians position nicely.

Phil being quiet might mean it is happening, as he's been asked to not report it.
Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:26 - Jan 18 with 3052 viewsStewards_Enquiry

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 12:35 - Jan 18 by ipswichtillidie

He’s a Stoke player and hasn’t been recalled so unless Stoke want him to go back I don’t think there’s any chance of getting him in although believe he would be ideal for us as can play right back or centre half.

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:28 - Jan 18 with 3040 viewsKieran_Knows

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:26 - Jan 18 by Stewards_Enquiry

He’s a Stoke player and hasn’t been recalled so unless Stoke want him to go back I don’t think there’s any chance of getting him in although believe he would be ideal for us as can play right back or centre half.

He'd been a regular all season up until this weekend when Alex Neil decided to play a centre back at right wing back, and has allegedly said he wants to send back most, if not all the loan players he currently has.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:38 - Jan 18 with 2933 viewsBiGDonnie

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:28 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

He'd been a regular all season up until this weekend when Alex Neil decided to play a centre back at right wing back, and has allegedly said he wants to send back most, if not all the loan players he currently has.

Yup. Spoke with a Stoke fan at lunch who said he wants all the loans gone. Said they're an absolute certainty for relegation now. Not a happy camp by all accounts.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:41 - Jan 18 with 2887 viewsKeno

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 13:49 - Jan 18 by OsborneOneNil

Phil being quiet might mean it is happening, as he's been asked to not report it.

or maybe Phil's been asked to keep quiet cos nothing is happening but the club want to see what fans think of the potential signing so that know whether its worth looking at

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 2863 viewsBiGDonnie

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:41 - Jan 18 by Keno

or maybe Phil's been asked to keep quiet cos nothing is happening but the club want to see what fans think of the potential signing so that know whether its worth looking at

Probably waiting on Frimley's feedback on Clarke before finalising.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 2851 viewsipswichtillidie

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:41 - Jan 18 by Keno

This is a joke I hope 😂

Gav

Login to get fewer ads

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:47 - Jan 18 with 2801 viewsKeno

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:44 - Jan 18 by ipswichtillidie

This is a joke I hope 😂

look at which idiot poster posted it

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 2757 viewsipswichtillidie

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:47 - Jan 18 by Keno

look at which idiot poster posted it

Sorry Keno I didn’t see the earlier part of the thread.

Gav

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:56 - Jan 18 with 2658 viewsKeno

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:50 - Jan 18 by ipswichtillidie

Sorry Keno I didn’t see the earlier part of the thread.

No worries mate!!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2023 14:57]

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 15:15 - Jan 18 with 2477 viewsBlueNomad

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:38 - Jan 18 by BiGDonnie

Yup. Spoke with a Stoke fan at lunch who said he wants all the loans gone. Said they're an absolute certainty for relegation now. Not a happy camp by all accounts.

If they come down League One isn't going to get any easier for whoever gets left in it.
Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 1780 viewsFrimleyBlue

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 14:43 - Jan 18 by BiGDonnie

Probably waiting on Frimley's feedback on Clarke before finalising.

Well it worked with Freddie ;)

well maybe not has we've signed 2 to maybe replace him lol.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 1522 viewsKeno

Any update on the Harry Clarke link? on 18:11 - Jan 18 by FrimleyBlue

Well it worked with Freddie ;)

well maybe not has we've signed 2 to maybe replace him lol.

Frimmers football genuis

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024