Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hirst/Broadhead reaction… amazing foreign/travelling support 09:57 - Jan 14 with 1049 viewsunstableblue

I think Broadhead will start over Harness today, but harsh on our inside left, but McKenna showed form bringing Davis straight in that he isn’t afraid to blood new signing’s immediately, and I think Broadhead gives us a real cutting edge.

Hirst from the bench.

I think both our new signings are in for a bit of a positive shock when they witness a full and rocking Portman Road… Rotherham game had a good crowd for an FA Cup tie, but this is another level, and I’m sure will be a bit of wake up call to the signings - ‘ahh so this is what Ipswich Town is!’, albeit Broadhead referenced the atmos when he played here with Sunderland. It will be louder today.

On another note trawling Twitter this morning.. it’s great to see the foreign or well travelled Town support.. be it some lads setting off from Swansea way, a guy jumping on an early Eurostar to get here from Paris… or of course the 200 fortuna blues… and he’ll a guy setting up his iFollow screen in South America

Let’s all hope we get the atmosphere and result we all want
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 10:23]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hirst/Broadhead reaction… amazing foreign/travelling support on 10:09 - Jan 14 with 961 viewspelles321

I think he’ll start Harness. McKenna has commented that it takes players a little time to get up to speed with our patterns of play. Davis may be an example of why not to throw him in as he struggled his first couple of games, possibly linked to jet lag as well.

Also, I don’t think Harness has been very effective coming off the bench this season. He’s better when he starts. It seems to take him time to get up to speed with the game and he can give the ball away too much when at that time you are either wanting possession to chase the game or contain the opposition. If he didn’t start Harness, I’d prefer Edwards or Aluko on the bench as they are more likely to make an instant impact.

I agree that everyone is seeming really up for it today. COYB.
Hirst/Broadhead reaction… amazing foreign/travelling support on 13:07 - Jan 14 with 662 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hirst apparently linked up well with Harness at Pompey so if Broadhead comes in for Harness and Hirst starts on the bench, I wouldn't be overly surprised for the plan to be a double change of Hirst and Harness to come on together.

Nice to have real competition for places.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hirst/Broadhead reaction… amazing foreign/travelling support on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 572 viewsArnieM

I think he’ll keep faith with current team snd Broadhead will come off bench before Hirst . But what a bloody bench eh!

COYBS … and fabs let’s make this happen today 👍💙

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024