Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any season ticket holders not going to the game on Saturday? 21:01 - Jan 11 with 1810 viewsSitfcB

Don’t forget you can contact the ticket office and get a ticket emailed to pass on to someone that can make it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 1788 viewsDyland

Great idea.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 21:10 - Jan 11 with 1728 viewsSitfcB

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 21:02 - Jan 11 by Dyland

Great idea.

No it’s always been a thing but not many people know about it.

Depending on age bracket of the ticket it can be upgraded or downgraded as well.

COYB

Nice one on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 1613 viewsDyland

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 21:10 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

Depending on age bracket of the ticket it can be upgraded or downgraded as well.

Probs not a great incentive for the club to really advertise that. It would have been (and now will be) useful for me and the bods I go with. Is there a cut off time?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any season ticket holders not going to the game on Saturday? on 21:52 - Jan 11 with 1556 viewsN2_Blue

I’ve done this several times this season. The recent birth of my daughter means travelling from London for games is not really possible at the moment so giving my ST away each game I don’t go to.

If anyone fancies a ticket for games in the coming weeks feel free to drop me a PM.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Nice one on 22:03 - Jan 11 with 1482 viewsSitfcB

Nice one on 21:40 - Jan 11 by Dyland

Probs not a great incentive for the club to really advertise that. It would have been (and now will be) useful for me and the bods I go with. Is there a cut off time?

Wouldn’t have thought so but probably best to get it done asap.

COYB

Nice one on 22:05 - Jan 11 with 1471 viewsN2_Blue

Nice one on 22:03 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

They definitely do it at least up until the day before the game. Any time I ask ticket office to send me a pdf / printable ticket to replace the ST for a game they always respond within 10 minutes. So quick and easy to do, the ticket office is always super helpful with these requests.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Nice one on 22:07 - Jan 11 with 1463 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nice one on 22:03 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

I had to upgrade mine at the Lincoln game (I go as a carer and had to pay as my companion wasn't there) and it was all done at the ticket office a few minutes before kick off.

Edit. Sorry this doesn’t apply as I had my season ticket with me. More one for BL's thread.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 22:09]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Nice one on 22:10 - Jan 11 with 1431 viewsSitfcB

Nice one on 22:05 - Jan 11 by N2_Blue

They definitely do it at least up until the day before the game. Any time I ask ticket office to send me a pdf / printable ticket to replace the ST for a game they always respond within 10 minutes. So quick and easy to do, the ticket office is always super helpful with these requests.

Yeah they’re decent, I had to return some tickets before a game for a refund and it was only 10 mins before KO but got done!

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Nice one on 22:44 - Jan 11 with 1299 viewsStewart27

Nice one on 21:40 - Jan 11 by Dyland

You’d think it would be as they could potentially sell merch and food & drink etc
Any season ticket holders not going to the game on Saturday? on 23:18 - Jan 11 with 1214 viewsbicesterblue4

There is also the option of gifting your seat to the itfc foundation, a quick email to the ticket office and they sort it
Nice one on 07:44 - Jan 12 with 980 viewstextbackup

Nice one on 22:07 - Jan 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

I had to upgrade mine at the Lincoln game (I go as a carer and had to pay as my companion wasn't there) and it was all done at the ticket office a few minutes before kick off.

Edit. Sorry this doesn’t apply as I had my season ticket with me. More one for BL's thread.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 22:09]

They make you pay extra if the person you are caring for doesn’t attend?! Even if just a one off?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 09:51 - Jan 12 with 848 viewsCityBlue

Is that a new thing cos of the sellout? on 21:10 - Jan 11 by SitfcB

I just upgraded one of my child tickets for my grown up son to attend

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024