Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As we head to the midway point of the transfer window 14:06 - Jan 11 with 2694 viewshomer_123

give me your three words to describe our transfer business so far!

I'll start:

Luongo, Hirst, Broady

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 07:57 - Jan 12 with 663 viewshoppy

Carefully wished for!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:28 - Jan 12 with 651 viewspafcprogs

Where Is Whittaker
As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 624 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ashton feeling smug.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:35 - Jan 12 with 606 viewsLord_Lucan

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:28 - Jan 12 by pafcprogs

Where Is Whittaker

With realities of football and money, if we don't get him it's probably because we don't want him.

Thanks for Paul Mariner by the way, class act.

Hope you enjoyed Terry Austin.

On a serious note - a lot of folk were saying that you weren't strong enough to maintain your promotion challenge but I think you will nail it and well deserved. I think Saturday will be a 0 - 0

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 506 viewspafcprogs

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:35 - Jan 12 by Lord_Lucan

With realities of football and money, if we don't get him it's probably because we don't want him.

Thanks for Paul Mariner by the way, class act.

Hope you enjoyed Terry Austin.

On a serious note - a lot of folk were saying that you weren't strong enough to maintain your promotion challenge but I think you will nail it and well deserved. I think Saturday will be a 0 - 0

Mmmmmm

yes I remember all the threads saying how much you didn't need him :)

Just for the record Austin was a poisoned chalice as he could never be Mariner,. I met him a few times and apart from his Rothmans habiit he was a good pro.....different in the 70's. His record here wasn't that bad either. Did well art Mansfield too

The great shame was Peddelty who got a skull fracture again and had to retire.

I think you have strengthened nicely in the one area where you didn't have a massive problem....which like us seems to be building for ensuring a strong finish and then onto a higher level. Luongo a sensible back up plan too.

Both of us want to avoid the lottery of the play offs when you are one dodgy ref or piece of magic from and I genuinely hope that the other team with us is you guys...largely because of Mariner....feeling old but I was one of the 7066 who saw his debut in a dismemberment of Rochdale.

Obviously we can be salty for a few days but it does feel wrong going into the weekend wanting Why Come to win :)

I think the interesting thing for us was we made eight changes for Rovers in midweek, won at a canter..Rovers reckon a "fair score" would have been five and could have been seven or eight.

Edwards is missing but he was rested recently for a "physical" game before , as was Mumba.

We might go with a two up front. Ennis played on Tuesday for a bit so he is fit again, and there big win for us is that Waine appears to be a lot more physical than anyone anticipated...pace and power....needs to work on his finishing but with a slightly better touch and a goal line clearance he could be four goals in two games. Expect a cameo, especially if we are chasing.

Might start with a four or a strengthened midfield centre as that was where you caused us problems at Home Park.... Of the loanees I would expect Mumba and Matete to start, and probably Longwijk. Possibly Tyriek Wright over Callum on the bench for his pace. Don't worry three years ago we had three Grants in the squad...we'll cope with two wrights.

Too soon for Azaz sadly....and MW....for either of us.

I was shocked that Broadhead won't be your most expensive player on display....assuming Jackson makes the cut.

Anyhoo, back on track for the thread for Saturday

Bring It On
As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 17:41 - Jan 12 with 444 viewsringwoodblue

Ashton is brilliant

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 21:15 - Jan 12 with 419 viewsSitfcB

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 08:28 - Jan 12 by pafcprogs

Where Is Whittaker

Give it time.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

As we head to the midway point of the transfer window on 21:17 - Jan 12 with 419 viewsEly_Blue

Job, half, done

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024