Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing we haven't done as often... 16:37 - Jan 10 with 930 viewsOriginalMarkyP

...as I would have expected this year, despite being the leading goalscorers, is hand out many proper larrupings.

Putting 4 past Rotherham felt like one, and we put 4 and 6 past Buxton and Northampton respectively, but in the league 3-0 is our biggest victory margin.

I'd love to see do someone 5-0 as we have it in us.

Wouldn't it be lovely if it was this weekend?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 16:38]

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

One thing we haven't done as often... on 16:39 - Jan 10 with 885 viewshomer_123

I know what you mean - always nice to have comfortable wins.

Never going to be easy though given that most teams will sit deep and play on the break against us. Only a few teams will play open enough for us to do this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

One thing we haven't done as often... on 16:40 - Jan 10 with 860 viewsSheffordBlue

With Sheff Weds currently 7 clear on goal difference I'd also feel much more comfortable in a 3 horse race if it was us leading on that

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

One thing we haven't done as often... on 16:41 - Jan 10 with 848 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hopefully these new signings enable us to do so. But more importantly. I want to see us go into HT 2-3 goals ahead more.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

One thing we haven't done as often... on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 797 viewssuffolkpoker

We have lacked a lethal striker since Daryl murphy. Hopefully between this lot we should have atleast one striker always om form.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

One thing we haven't done as often... on 16:45 - Jan 10 with 787 viewsEssexBloo

We should have scored 5 (at least) in most games I’ve seen this season.

I’ve got a few quid on us scoring 90+ goals so hope we do dish out some thrashings in the next few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024