Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Cotter 20:43 - Jan 8 with 2555 viewsmonkeymagic

Extremely random post but I looked up what happened to Barry Cotter once he left Town and found that he recently scored for St Patrick’s against Bohemians, in what I understand is a hotly contested Derby. Limbs/scenes behind the goal :
Barry Cotter on 21:54 - Jan 8 with 2053 viewsClareBlue

He is doing OK. He has a supportive family here in County Clare and the experience in Ipswich is seen as positive and not negative. My son played against him when he played for Ennis before Limerick and would see him around Ennis and he talks positive enough about us. No slagging off or feeling hard done by.
Barry Cotter on 22:25 - Jan 8 with 1753 viewsmonkeymagic

Barry Cotter on 21:54 - Jan 8 by ClareBlue

He is doing OK. He has a supportive family here in County Clare and the experience in Ipswich is seen as positive and not negative. My son played against him when he played for Ennis before Limerick and would see him around Ennis and he talks positive enough about us. No slagging off or feeling hard done by.

Thanks so much for the update, that’s good to hear. I had high hopes for him at Town and liked his enthusiasm. Pleased to read that he is evidently doing well.
Barry Cotter on 09:11 - Jan 9 with 1026 viewsSharkey

This post should be pinned.
Barry Cotter on 09:42 - Jan 9 with 910 viewsTractorCam

Barry Cotter on 21:54 - Jan 8 by ClareBlue

Considering the poor full backs we've had in some recent years I thought he was alright. Glad he's getting on well, and what a goal that is!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024