Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? 20:17 - Jan 8 with 1942 viewstractorshark

15,000, 20,000 or higher?

It’s one of those draws that is good without being exciting. But it could turn out to be a great day.
What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:24 - Jan 8 with 1882 viewsIllinoisblue

Burnley should bring 5x as many fans as Rotherham did so that should help boost numbers.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

18,982. (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 8 with 1847 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:31 - Jan 8 with 1816 viewstivo

Can see Burnley bringing a few LK. They're on a roll, it's a team we haven't played for a while so lots of their fans might want to tick off PR.
What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:34 - Jan 8 with 1798 viewsCheltenham_Blue

22k I'd say. 4th round, chance to really test where we are as a club, and get a sense of how we will fair should we go up.

Plus we'll be top of the league by then, so the club will be bouncing.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:37 - Jan 8 with 1738 viewsKeno

Mainly human

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:39 - Jan 8 with 1723 viewsSitfcB

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:34 - Jan 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

22k I'd say. 4th round, chance to really test where we are as a club, and get a sense of how we will fair should we go up.

Plus we'll be top of the league by then, so the club will be bouncing.

If we can turn around a 7 point gap in 3 games then just bloody promote us.

COYFB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:41 - Jan 8 with 1699 viewsGeoffSentence

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:37 - Jan 8 by Keno

Mainly human

Plus a few northeners

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:45 - Jan 8 with 1659 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Sensibly priced, over 20,000.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:47 - Jan 8 with 1650 viewsSitfcB

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:45 - Jan 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

Sensibly priced, over 20,000.

Yeah hopefully they’ll stick with the £10/£5/£3

Although if they open the whole ground, which they should, it might be £15/£10/5

COYB

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:50 - Jan 8 with 1619 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:39 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

If we can turn around a 7 point gap in 3 games then just bloody promote us.

COYFB

Hirst and Broadhead in the door.

Plymouth without Whittaker, Wednesday without McGuinness.

Its all over.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 21:09 - Jan 8 with 1519 viewsSitfcB

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 20:50 - Jan 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hirst and Broadhead in the door.

Plymouth without Whittaker, Wednesday without McGuinness.

Its all over.

Was hoping it was going to be a double announcement tonight.

Bannan is injured as well.

We’re storming it.

COYB

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 21:32 - Jan 8 with 1387 viewsSheffordBlue

What do we think the attendance will be for Burnley? on 21:09 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

Was hoping it was going to be a double announcement tonight.

Bannan is injured as well.

We’re storming it.

There's quite a few Wednesday fans who think their team as a whole is better without Bannan in it even if he is the best player. Easier to bring players natural strengths together when he isn't forced into the team. Not my view (and I haven't seen enough to have one) but from some of their forum posters.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024