Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers fan in peace re Saturday 18:40 - Jan 8 with 3469 viewsBradtheMiller

Despite the result I loved my visit to PR yesterday, what a warm friendly fanbase you have. All good wishes for the rest of the season.
Here's my vlog from the game;
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 18:47 - Jan 8 with 3248 viewskeighleyblue

I found this and watched it earlier this morning. A great souvenir of the day, glad you enjoyed your first visit. See you again next season, in the league!
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 18:58 - Jan 8 with 3045 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thanks for that. You sound a lot like we did until we got decent owners.
"He's definitely going to score"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:02 - Jan 8 with 2926 viewsTractorgirlforever

Great vlog, really enjoyed watching it. Gladyou enjoyed your trip to portman road. 🙂
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:06 - Jan 8 with 2831 viewspennyfathersleg

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed watching and glad you enjoyed your visit.

PR may be an old fashioned ground, but I love it for that reason 😍😍 (I think that’s what you were saying too 😊)

Good luck for the rest of the season. Looks like you have a big change in philosophy and style happening. I hope your manager does the business for you eventually; he seems like one of the good guys!
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:11 - Jan 8 with 2734 viewsDyland

I loved the pre-match stuff, it was refreshingly slow and old school, in a very good way :) I wanted some post match analysis though!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:13 - Jan 8 with 2645 viewsBecclesITFC

Thank you! I really enjoyed your content. Good luck in you battle to stay in the championship. Maybe see you next season, let’s hope it’s a championship fixture.
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:16 - Jan 8 with 2574 viewsjas0999

Great blog. Thank you for sharing. Hope you stay in the Championship. Good luck.
Millers fan in peace re Saturday on 19:27 - Jan 8 with 2365 viewsFunge

Good luck Millers, I don't mind you now that prick Warne isn't in charge any more.

Hope you stay up; hope you stuff the budgies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024