Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans on Whits 19:55 - Jan 2 with 2812 viewsipswichtillidie

Reading between the lines they are selling him I’d say.

Gav

Swans on Whits on 20:04 - Jan 2 with 2625 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Sounds like Plymouth have spent on that new striker and just announced Saxon Earley from Norwich too. Surely won’t have the funds.
Swans on Whits on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 2582 viewsipswichtillidie

Swans on Whits on 20:04 - Jan 2 by abracaDOBRA_

Sounds like Plymouth have spent on that new striker and just announced Saxon Earley from Norwich too. Surely won’t have the funds.

He will be wearing blue and white come weekend. Phil with a TWTD imminent coming….

Ferguson or Collins as well pls.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:12]

Gav

Swans on Whits on 20:12 - Jan 2 with 2441 viewsNutkins_Return

That's a really bizarre an interesting press conference. He seems completely unhappy by it all. It actually sounds like the owners are trying to push him on putting him back in the side. Or perhaps a "you either find a place for him in the team or we sell him". Can see it from both sides. Owners are basically funding a player for Plymouth so would either want him playing for them or sell.
Swans on Whits on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 2333 viewsipswichtillidie

Swans on Whits on 20:12 - Jan 2 by Nutkins_Return

That's a really bizarre an interesting press conference. He seems completely unhappy by it all. It actually sounds like the owners are trying to push him on putting him back in the side. Or perhaps a "you either find a place for him in the team or we sell him". Can see it from both sides. Owners are basically funding a player for Plymouth so would either want him playing for them or sell.

Exactly. Would imagine Plymouth are also only paying a % of his wages. He’s gone there produced, and the owners are saying bring him back and play him or we may as well get some money for him. Would imagine we have offered (or someone else) 7 figures
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:16]

Gav

Swans on Whits on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 2247 viewsArnieM

Swans on Whits on 20:05 - Jan 2 by ipswichtillidie

He will be wearing blue and white come weekend. Phil with a TWTD imminent coming….

Ferguson or Collins as well pls.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:12]

But would he want t9 be here or at Plymouth, I wonder?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Swans on Whits on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 2266 viewsle2blue

Swans on Whits on 20:12 - Jan 2 by Nutkins_Return

He is being recalled to be sold. He fell out with Russell Martin which is why he was loaned out, as Martin states he has too much in front of him at Swansea to get into their team, hence why the only reason for him to be recalled is for a sale, not something he could've said.

Given Derby can't pay fees at the moment, I suspect there is a real chance that he ends up at Ipswich, he would be a great signing in the area we need some competition....he's also pretty good at shooting from outside the box, a useful addition when facing packed defenses!
Swans on Whits on 20:18 - Jan 2 with 2219 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Swans on Whits on 20:14 - Jan 2 by ipswichtillidie

Exactly. Would imagine Plymouth are also only paying a % of his wages. He’s gone there produced, and the owners are saying bring him back and play him or we may as well get some money for him. Would imagine we have offered (or someone else) 7 figures
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:16]

I think Phil said they are paying a small proportion. Can see why they want to sell.
Swans on Whits on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 2083 viewsNutkins_Return

Swans on Whits on 20:17 - Jan 2 by ArnieM

But would he want t9 be here or at Plymouth, I wonder?

I wouldn't be too worried by that. If we got him I think he would soon really enjoy playing for McKenna and the vibe we have going. I'm sure he would be sad to leave initially.

I think the most important thing actually is he is leaving Plymouth. If we got him great, but if not they still lose their best player.

I think we are not factoring in there will absolutely be championship interest in him.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans on Whits on 20:23 - Jan 2 with 2052 viewsipswichtillidie

Swans on Whits on 20:17 - Jan 2 by le2blue

He is being recalled to be sold. He fell out with Russell Martin which is why he was loaned out, as Martin states he has too much in front of him at Swansea to get into their team, hence why the only reason for him to be recalled is for a sale, not something he could've said.

Given Derby can't pay fees at the moment, I suspect there is a real chance that he ends up at Ipswich, he would be a great signing in the area we need some competition....he's also pretty good at shooting from outside the box, a useful addition when facing packed defenses!

Wasn’t privy to the info that he’s had fallen out with the manager there. He fits the profile. 21 y/o quick, direct, athletic, can shoot (jokes). Could be lower championship interest I guess but who would have that much to spend. As I said, Phil will be announcing soon….. I reckon. ;)
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:40]

Gav

Swans on Whits on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 1655 viewsKieran_Knows

Swans on Whits on 20:17 - Jan 2 by le2blue

Hope you’re right!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024