Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not bad luck.... 17:10 - Jan 2 with 790 viewsSchmoke

....we just have absolutely no idea how to break these teams down and, on the odd occasion we do get through, our finishing is poor.

Literally all you have do against us is keep your shape and loft it in to the back post to get something from us.

It's painful to watch.

We're going to be here for another season if we don't recruit and solve these issues because it's going to be somebody sh*t like Wycombe in playoffs if we don't, and we all know how that ends....

I fecking hate this dogsh*t pub league.
It's not bad luck.... on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 724 viewsKropotkin123

Except we did score, again. We also gifted another goal, this time through a penalty... from a corner... against 10 men... 10 secs after the ref warned us... when the player was nowhere near the ball.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

It's not bad luck.... on 17:17 - Jan 2 with 687 viewsDublinBlue84

It's not bad luck.... on 17:14 - Jan 2 by Kropotkin123

Except we did score, again. We also gifted another goal, this time through a penalty... from a corner... against 10 men... 10 secs after the ref warned us... when the player was nowhere near the ball.

Personally I'd fine KVY a weeks wages for his actions today.

Whatever about it being potentially soft or not, he's been warned 10 seconds before not to do it and he's still gone and done it and by doing so it's negligence.

He's let all his team-mates down and I'd hope whatever McKenna is saying publicly where he will no doubt back him, he will privately tell KVY that was he did was idiotic.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

It's not bad luck.... on 17:18 - Jan 2 with 666 viewsITFCBlues

Yeah agreed. Just don't move the ball quick enough got me. Far too slow and ponderous that half and made it fairly comfortable for them to hold out. Waiting for the perfect goal all too often.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

It's not bad luck.... on 17:19 - Jan 2 with 656 viewshomer_123

Evans, Leigh and Woolf all should have scored in the first half.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's not bad luck.... on 17:20 - Jan 2 with 631 viewsWeirdFishes

It's not bad luck.... on 17:17 - Jan 2 by DublinBlue84

Personally I'd fine KVY a weeks wages for his actions today.

Whatever about it being potentially soft or not, he's been warned 10 seconds before not to do it and he's still gone and done it and by doing so it's negligence.

He's let all his team-mates down and I'd hope whatever McKenna is saying publicly where he will no doubt back him, he will privately tell KVY that was he did was idiotic.

Couldn’t agree more, it was idiotic.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

It's not bad luck.... on 17:23 - Jan 2 with 597 viewsRobTheMonk

It's not bad luck.... on 17:19 - Jan 2 by homer_123

Evans, Leigh and Woolf all should have scored in the first half.

To be fair to Evans, that wasn't an easy shot to take and his technique was exceptional. Just lacking in direction by a small margin.

The other two were much easier chances.
It's not bad luck.... on 17:24 - Jan 2 with 577 viewsJDB23

It's a bit odd we don't have the capacity to really batter any team despite our resources. Only real big wins we had under KMcK was first game against a team who are now rock bottom of league 2 and a dead rubber v Charlton.

Obviously in the grand scheme of things that doesn't really matter as long as you rack up enough points, but I think it goes to show that we really have to struggle for our wins and sometimes that catches up with you.
It's not bad luck.... on 17:28 - Jan 2 with 530 viewsSimonds92

It's not bad luck.... on 17:23 - Jan 2 by RobTheMonk

To be fair to Evans, that wasn't an easy shot to take and his technique was exceptional. Just lacking in direction by a small margin.

The other two were much easier chances.

Big fan of Evans but he had to score. We were dreadful today, too slow too many touches, no real threat. Worst we've played in a long time.
Login to get fewer ads

It's not bad luck.... on 17:31 - Jan 2 with 485 viewsRobTheMonk

It's not bad luck.... on 17:28 - Jan 2 by Simonds92

Big fan of Evans but he had to score. We were dreadful today, too slow too many touches, no real threat. Worst we've played in a long time.

The one from the corner? Keeping it down was hard enough as it bounced just before he hit it. Not an easy chance at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024