Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry 17:07 - Jan 2 with 2453 viewsLetchworth_Blue

But that was crap. You cannot play against 10 men for over half the game, have all that possession and hardly test their keeper. Not if you have ambitions of top 2.
I'm sorry on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 341 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Just not true. It is quite often harder to play against 10 men, even more so when the team already plays defensively with 11. Red Cards are not automatically an instant win for the opponent

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I'm sorry on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 341 viewsLetchworth_Blue

I'm sorry on 17:49 - Jan 2 by 44_not_out

If we’re crap today, describe a typical Paul Hurst performance….

This is the moronic irrelevant comment of the day.....OK then if that was brilliant today, describe the feeling you had when we won the FA Cup, UEFA cup, or when we won the playoffs? You must have soiled yourself.

Totally irrelevant comparison my friend.
I'm sorry on 18:02 - Jan 2 with 296 viewsSimonds92

I'm sorry on 17:49 - Jan 2 by 44_not_out

If we’re crap today, describe a typical Paul Hurst performance….

In the division above? We were crap today, there's no point trying to defend it, we were nowhere near good enough. That's not to say we haven't been very good all season. The worrying thing is we haven't got the number of points we deserve from how well we have played so far and if we do lose a bit of form, i think we'll drop out the top 2 race very quickly.
I'm sorry on 18:06 - Jan 2 with 277 views44_not_out

I'm sorry on 17:55 - Jan 2 by Letchworth_Blue

This is the moronic irrelevant comment of the day.....OK then if that was brilliant today, describe the feeling you had when we won the FA Cup, UEFA cup, or when we won the playoffs? You must have soiled yourself.

Totally irrelevant comparison my friend.

I’m tapping out….. letchworth has won the internet today with his/her insightful analysis
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024