Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) 10:49 - Dec 31 with 5611 viewsITFCBOY19

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 14:35 - Dec 31 with 1368 viewscatch74

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 14:17 - Dec 31 by Vic

I heard a whisper that we’re going to have one more try for a player we failed to get in the summer.

Nixon says ‘I’m your man’ if you want some Ipswich info tomorrow. (I know, I know - he’s a tw@t - but when he reports there’s usually substance to it.)

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 14:54 - Dec 31 with 1295 viewsipswichtillidie

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 14:35 - Dec 31 by catch74

Nixon says ‘I’m your man’ if you want some Ipswich info tomorrow. (I know, I know - he’s a tw@t - but when he reports there’s usually substance to it.)

Hirst for me has to be a possibility. Needs minutes

Gav

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 15:01 - Dec 31 with 1252 viewsKeno

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 14:17 - Dec 31 by Vic

I heard a whisper that we’re going to have one more try for a player we failed to get in the summer.

We have to it let go, Ronaldo has moved on

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 18:41 - Dec 31 with 1136 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 10:54 - Dec 31 by catch74

Last Christmas he was a lot more open with information.

Are we still after players of good character, as has been said before, or might we bring some Bad Boys in?
Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 19:05 - Dec 31 with 1093 viewscatch74

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 18:41 - Dec 31 by ArnoldMoorhen

Are we still after players of good character, as has been said before, or might we bring some Bad Boys in?

Think ones that stick together, never sad boys.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 19:33 - Dec 31 with 1036 viewshoppy

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 19:05 - Dec 31 by catch74

Think ones that stick together, never sad boys.

Is that a good thing tho? Wise guys realise there's danger in emotional ties.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil: Any whispers of who we may be in for yet? (n/t) on 18:19 - Jan 1 with 772 viewsfactual_blue

A clerical error means Haaland is inadvertently loaned to Ipswich for the rest of the season.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024