Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe 14:15 - Dec 15 with 935 viewsHogger

Gone down with flu so our 2 tickets, on the ailse in Block F of East Stand, are up for sale. Face value 26 quid each or a bit less if you're broke. Can email you in PDF format
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 17:03 - Dec 15 with 849 viewsEssen_blue

I also have 1 standing ticket available, to jump on the back of your post Hogger.
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 07:30 - Dec 16 with 758 viewsSitfcB

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 17:03 - Dec 15 by Essen_blue

I also have 1 standing ticket available, to jump on the back of your post Hogger.

There’s no terrace at Wycombe for away fans.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 09:41 - Dec 16 with 712 viewsJackNorthStand

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 07:30 - Dec 16 by SitfcB

I think we can safely assume he means behind the goal where everyone will be standing as opposed to the other stand that people will sit.
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 11:39 - Dec 16 with 665 viewsHogger

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 09:41 - Dec 16 by JackNorthStand

I think we can safely assume he means behind the goal where everyone will be standing as opposed to the other stand that people will sit.

Yes, these are seats behind the goal. Still available
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 11:51 - Dec 16 with 647 viewsEssen_blue

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 07:30 - Dec 16 by SitfcB

is it safe standing then? i thought it was a stand behind the goal. good to know as I was going to go anywhere i wanted.
Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 12:19 - Dec 16 with 608 viewsHogger

Two tickets available digitally for Wycombe on 11:51 - Dec 16 by Essen_blue

is it safe standing then? i thought it was a stand behind the goal. good to know as I was going to go anywhere i wanted.

Tickets now sold
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024