Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? 18:27 - Dec 14 with 5683 viewsBlueBadger

I've ascended to the halls of Whamhalla this afternoon, after venturing into the Adnam's shop in Bury, of all places.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 08:33 - Dec 25 with 978 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It was all going so well.........and then I played Heardle.
Bah humbug.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 09:08 - Dec 25 with 953 viewsWeWereZombies

Oyez oyez

Let it be known in the annals of TWTD legend that WeWereZombies successfully survived Whamageddon 2022.

R I P George Michael, it is a lovely song really, just overplayed at times.

Merry Christmas to all you bunch of chumps who fell by the wayside and I suppose I should also wish a happy Christmas to fellow survivors who have prevented me from gaining sole rights to this coveted honour.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 12:10 - Dec 25 with 902 viewsjeera

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 09:08 - Dec 25 by WeWereZombies

Oyez oyez

Let it be known in the annals of TWTD legend that WeWereZombies successfully survived Whamageddon 2022.

Merry Christmas to all you bunch of chumps who fell by the wayside and I suppose I should also wish a happy Christmas to fellow survivors who have prevented me from gaining sole rights to this coveted honour.

It's an awful song Zombers.

It doesn't even make any sense.

"It's been a year, it doesn't surprise me."

She doesn't even recognise him only a year down the line. It couldn't have been exactly serious. He does seem to be making a big deal out of nothing tbh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 12:40 - Dec 25 with 881 viewsbournemouthblue

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 12:10 - Dec 25 by jeera

She doesn't even recognise him only a year down the line. It couldn't have been exactly serious. He does seem to be making a big deal out of nothing tbh.

Having heard it for the first time since 2020, it was less of a banger than I remembered

But maybe that was just the bitterness sinking in?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 15:59 - Dec 25 with 844 viewsPhilTWTD

Oyez oyez

I have similarly come through unscathed. Here's The Damned to celebrate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 17:49 - Dec 25 with 803 viewsMelford

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 22:43 - Dec 23 by bournemouthblue

Eliminated today, I knew Radio 1 was a mistake, it was all Christmas songs

The song before seemed to have suspicious bells added, maybe it was a sign?

My first Whamaggedon since 2020

Thought I'd be safe with Talksport last night. Forgot Jason Cundy was a massive George Michael fan.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 11:36 - Dec 26 with 753 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oyez oyez

I am cautiously celebrating victory. It doesn't continue until the end of the month then? And I am relying on not having heard it before I was aware of the competition (I suspect I may well have done but can't specifically remembering doing so).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 14:45 - Dec 26 with 729 viewsVic

Oyez oyez

Yep, and the Vicarage has remained unsullied also. But then we’re pretty ‘bar humbug’ and don’t watch much TV or radio.

I did enjoy Tina Turner last night though.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 21:23 - Dec 27 with 668 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 12:10 - Dec 25 by jeera

She ?

Anyway, there is a nice article in the Christmas 'Big Issue' by Roman Kemp which mentions that George Michael was not another pop star friend of his mum and dad but thought of as Godfather Yog (although he doesn't explain 'Yog'), I think better of the main Whammer as a result.

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 21:28 - Dec 27 with 655 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Whamageddon - who's still in? on 14:45 - Dec 26 by Vic

Yep, and the Vicarage has remained unsullied also. But then we’re pretty ‘bar humbug’ and don’t watch much TV or radio.

I did enjoy Tina Turner last night though.

She says you performed quite well too...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024