Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… 19:29 - Nov 29 with 1822 viewsDecageBruce

The Chef Tom Kerridge? I’m bloody hungry now
Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 19:53 - Nov 29 with 1770 viewsKeno

Great Minds!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 20:02 - Nov 29 with 1749 viewsPioneerBlue

Yes!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 1710 viewsDBaldy

Thank you! It's been bugging me all game, I recognised the voice but just couldn't place it.
Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1638 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds identical to Craig Bellamy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 21:55 - Nov 29 with 1634 viewsSitfcB

He’s trending on Twitter because a lot of people thought the same!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 21:57 - Nov 29 with 1629 viewsberkstractorboy

I did too and it was bugging me until I could work out it was Danny G. Nice calming tone I thought and not too ridiculous about Bale and Ramsey and how great they are. Oh the irony it was Rashford the scored a brilliant free kick
Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 22:15 - Nov 29 with 1611 viewsWeWereZombies

He deserves a thumbs up from us because he mentioned Ipswich early in the second half, the subbing on of Brenner Johnson at half time had him wistfully reminiscing about making his debut against us when Brenner's dad David was playing. Gabbidon then got slightly wretched thinking about commentating on the son and being old enough to have played against the father.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 22:34 - Nov 29 with 1583 viewsjontysnut

Yes, although I knew it couldn't be because he didn't say amazing every other word
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 22:45 - Nov 29 with 1563 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mrs CB said the exact same.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 23:03 - Nov 29 with 1553 viewsChurchman

It was annoying me throughout the game and the last time he was on. Yep, spot on! Thank you.
Anyone else think Danny Gabbidon sounds like… on 06:46 - Nov 30 with 1459 viewsWarkystache

I was waiting for him to give his cheese fondue recipe in the first half.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024