Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ugh. Just ugh. 14:46 - Nov 4 with 1087 viewsThe_Major

Toe curling.
Ugh. Just ugh. on 15:15 - Nov 4 with 975 viewsNthQldITFC

It would be quite good if a bunch of them decided to glue themselves to the turnstiles in JSO jackets, or come out as gay on social media just when the corporate spotlight is on them.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Ugh. Just ugh. on 16:10 - Nov 4 with 849 viewsDarth_Koont

That’s what influencers do.

Don’t get me wrong (I think it’s a shady practice) but this is how it works.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 718 viewsChorleyBoy

Ugh. Just ugh. on 16:10 - Nov 4 by Darth_Koont

That’s what influencers do.

Don’t get me wrong (I think it’s a shady practice) but this is how it works.

One man's influencer is another man's vile human rights violating paid propagandist.

"Some fans flown to Qatar in advance of the tournament were even invited to meet David Beckham, who is being paid millions to act as an ambassador for the hosts despite concerns about the country’s human rights record."

David Beckham OBE
Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:23 - Nov 4 with 687 viewsjeera

Orchestrating the crowd reaction ffs:

“The camera will focus on each national fan group in turn. We will share with you the chant/song selected from your country to ensure you are familiar with it.” In bold red letters it adds: “Be ready in your shirt, flags and scarves to cheer and shout.”

How false is that? This is N.Koraea-like.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:25 - Nov 4 with 681 viewsjeera

Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:14 - Nov 4 by ChorleyBoy

One man's influencer is another man's vile human rights violating paid propagandist.

"Some fans flown to Qatar in advance of the tournament were even invited to meet David Beckham, who is being paid millions to act as an ambassador for the hosts despite concerns about the country’s human rights record."

David Beckham OBE

Certainly some in it for themselves for sure:

"Hemmingham told The Times on Friday that two members of the band had accepted the full package but in the light of The Times’s revelations one may not now travel."

Easily bought some people:

"Hemmingham said he was now unsure if he would accept the invitation to the Opening Ceremony. “Because of what you’ve written,” he said. “It’s a shame because it would have been a nice experience.”

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:38 - Nov 4 with 647 viewsChorleyBoy

Ugh. Just ugh. on 17:25 - Nov 4 by jeera

Certainly some in it for themselves for sure:

"Hemmingham told The Times on Friday that two members of the band had accepted the full package but in the light of The Times’s revelations one may not now travel."

Easily bought some people:

"Hemmingham said he was now unsure if he would accept the invitation to the Opening Ceremony. “Because of what you’ve written,” he said. “It’s a shame because it would have been a nice experience.”

That's hilarious.

That said, any fan of a club bought by Middle East owners who wears the shirt should be ashamed of themselves - but that requires too much grey matter work for most, I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024