Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bracknell email 13:43 - Oct 31 with 1386 viewsChateauWines

Has anyone had email from club re tickets against Bracknell?

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Bracknell email on 13:49 - Oct 31 with 1347 viewsStenvict

Yes

Poll: What will be announced first?

Bracknell email on 13:52 - Oct 31 with 1334 viewsPJH

I haven't yet, or at least not up until a few minutes ago, but I emailed the ticket office a couple of hours ago and they were working on them.
Bracknell email on 13:59 - Oct 31 with 1281 viewsChateauWines

Bracknell email on 13:49 - Oct 31 by Stenvict

Yes

Cheers. I'm like a a kid Christmas eve

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Bracknell email on 16:34 - Oct 31 with 1062 viewsLancsBlue

Mine arrived at 15.20. Does anyone know if recipients are guaranteed a ticket or merely eligible to apply for them?

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

Bracknell email on 16:49 - Oct 31 with 1025 viewsxrayspecs

Yes, Sent out at 3.20.

Email states that Town staff will be checking ID on the gate so only the registered user will gain entry.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2022 16:53]
Bracknell email on 16:54 - Oct 31 with 988 viewsxrayspecs

Bracknell email on 16:34 - Oct 31 by LancsBlue

Mine arrived at 15.20. Does anyone know if recipients are guaranteed a ticket or merely eligible to apply for them?

First come first served
Bracknell email on 18:58 - Oct 31 with 853 viewsPJH

Bracknell email on 16:54 - Oct 31 by xrayspecs

First come first served

Not sure about that because it says 'entitlement to a ticket' which can be read as a guaranteed ticket I would have thought.

If it was first come first served, would it not say something like 'entitlement to apply for a ticket'?

If it is a guaranteed ticket they must have set the bar higher than the 5 away games originally stated because I would guess that well over twice the 300 would have done at least 5.

We will find out tomorrow at 10am I suppose.
Bracknell email on 19:11 - Oct 31 with 820 viewsxrayspecs

Bracknell email on 18:58 - Oct 31 by PJH

Not sure about that because it says 'entitlement to a ticket' which can be read as a guaranteed ticket I would have thought.

If it was first come first served, would it not say something like 'entitlement to apply for a ticket'?

If it is a guaranteed ticket they must have set the bar higher than the 5 away games originally stated because I would guess that well over twice the 300 would have done at least 5.

We will find out tomorrow at 10am I suppose.

Sorry, that could have been clearer. It does say entitlement, so assume that is guaranteed

What I meant was that those contacted have a 24 hour window to complete purchase. After that they go off sale. Suspect any remaining unsold will be offered by the club to those next on the list via a new wave of emails.
Login to get fewer ads

Bracknell email on 19:36 - Oct 31 with 787 viewsPJH

Bracknell email on 19:11 - Oct 31 by xrayspecs

Sorry, that could have been clearer. It does say entitlement, so assume that is guaranteed

What I meant was that those contacted have a 24 hour window to complete purchase. After that they go off sale. Suspect any remaining unsold will be offered by the club to those next on the list via a new wave of emails.

Yes, I think that you are right, I did not see the significance of the 24 hour thing.

So it will not be a stampede to get tickets in a basket before 10 in the morning, assuming that it will be possible to put one in a basket before 10.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024