Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup 19:41 - Oct 11 with 737 viewsdingus

Europe's top clubs set to make millions from the World Cup  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11303105/World-Cup-Man-City

I think that's a decent deal.
We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:45 - Oct 11 with 697 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’d rather have him available to be honest for 150k

Still, at least Wales will be flying back fairly rapidly…
We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:48 - Oct 11 with 676 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:45 - Oct 11 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Don't we only have 2 league fixtures during the World Cup? It will give Burns a rest if he does go as he won't play much if at all. As long as he doesn't end up rusty from lack of pitch time.

We have a squad far better able to cope with a couple of absent players than we have had for a long time. That said, Exeter in particular will be a challenge I reckon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:49 - Oct 11 with 673 viewsdingus

Looks like two fixtures, so that's £75k per league game missed! Unless Wales get through the group
We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:54 - Oct 11 with 656 viewsJ2BLUE

We could get £150k plus if Burns goes to the world cup on 19:45 - Oct 11 by SuperKieranMcKenna

If it's just two league games we might as well be happy for him and let him go and train with Bale...

£150k might just pay for a loanee in January if we have any injuries or need some back up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024