Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 11:38 - Oct 9 with 1270 viewsoldburian

Called by my dear wife for tea yesterday I remarked that it was hard behind a Town fan now. She said do I prefer the current situation or when we were totally useless. Of course now is better but the expectations are so much greater. Not so long ago not losing was the height of ambition now anything but a win is a disaster.

At 5 o’clock yesterday I was a total wreck!
Yesterday on 11:51 - Oct 9 with 1205 viewsJ2BLUE

Going into games knowing the plan was to be hard to beat was much harder than this. Especially with a manager who seemed to think losing by 1-2 against sides who had spent big money was some sort of moral victory.

Right now it's easy and exciting supporting Town.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yesterday on 13:56 - Oct 9 with 1079 viewsoldburian

Yesterday on 11:51 - Oct 9 by J2BLUE

Going into games knowing the plan was to be hard to beat was much harder than this. Especially with a manager who seemed to think losing by 1-2 against sides who had spent big money was some sort of moral victory.

Right now it's easy and exciting supporting Town.

It has never been easy supporting Ipswich andI go back to the days of Scot Duncan.
Yesterday on 15:39 - Oct 9 with 941 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I went to school with a lad who supported Grimsby, reason being (and this when they were still well established league side) you always knew what you'd get with Grimbsy. Won't go up, will avoid relegation, no drama.

Suspect he may have had a coronary in the years in-between

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Yesterday on 15:46 - Oct 9 with 930 viewsSomethingBlue

I know what you mean — can sense we are onto something big in the medium/long term but we really have to get out of L1 this season, it's absolutely critical.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024