Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor changes…again 14:28 - Sep 25 with 850 viewsstarofanglia

Didn’t need making, handed them the momentum.
Poor changes…again on 14:28 - Sep 25 with 827 viewsStewart27

I actually agree here.

No need to take Ladapo off that early.
Poor changes…again on 14:29 - Sep 25 with 814 viewshomer_123

Young manager in decision shocker...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Poor changes…again on 14:29 - Sep 25 with 788 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poor changes…again on 14:28 - Sep 25 by Stewart27

I actually agree here.

No need to take Ladapo off that early.

Wouldn't take Davis off either.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor changes…again on 14:30 - Sep 25 with 734 viewsbrazil1981

Jackson was terrorising their left side…why did he need to change it, KVY was poor!
Poor changes…again on 14:32 - Sep 25 with 692 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poor changes…again on 14:30 - Sep 25 by brazil1981

Jackson was terrorising their left side…why did he need to change it, KVY was poor!

I rate nearly everything about mckenna, but sometimes he seems to make subs for fresh legs rather than strategy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor changes…again on 14:47 - Sep 25 with 578 viewsRIPbobby

Yep manager got it wrong. But he will learn from that.

A defeat will do us some good. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Poor changes…again on 14:50 - Sep 25 with 552 viewsFrimleyBlue

Poor changes…again on 14:29 - Sep 25 by homer_123

Young manager in decision shocker...

Problem is we can't really afford him to make those mistakes whilst learning. It's a tough one as how do you improve without making mistakes... but we NEED to get out of this league, and that's now a couple of games where subs have have a negative effect.

Of course you don't know how any sub is going to go.. but todays to a fan was obvious that Jackson was working on the right, and Ladapo was fine up top. It's the first game, i'd not have touched any of the front line, and brought on Ball for Evans.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Poor changes…again on 15:07 - Sep 25 with 481 viewsRyorry

Poor changes…again on 14:50 - Sep 25 by FrimleyBlue

Problem is we can't really afford him to make those mistakes whilst learning. It's a tough one as how do you improve without making mistakes... but we NEED to get out of this league, and that's now a couple of games where subs have have a negative effect.

Of course you don't know how any sub is going to go.. but todays to a fan was obvious that Jackson was working on the right, and Ladapo was fine up top. It's the first game, i'd not have touched any of the front line, and brought on Ball for Evans.

We had enough 'experienced old managers' who kept making the same old same old mistakes and had zero willingness to learn, let alone actually ever changing anything.

At least with KM you know he's going to thoroughly analyse the game & in all likelihood learn from it to do better in future.

There are plusses & minuses with an inexperienced young manager - so far, KM has brought loads of big positives & a small handful of negatives. His managerial bank balance in is therefore currently very healthily in credit 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Poor changes…again on 15:08 - Sep 25 with 446 viewspointofblue

Poor changes…again on 14:50 - Sep 25 by FrimleyBlue

It's why Derby relieved Rosenior of his duties; felt they didn't have time to have him learn on the job.

(I am NOT saying McKenna should be sacked, before people leap on it)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024