Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Portsmouth played a friendly yesterday 11:04 - Sep 25 with 733 viewsChrisd

Beat Chelsea 4-2 at their training ground at Cobham. I’m not reading anything in to that result of course and I don’t know the quality of Chelseas’s side as they’ve got quality playing all over the world during this international break, however what I did find interesting - Piggot scored a hat trick. He seems like he’s finding his feet and regaining his confidence again at Pompey. Is he eligible to play against us next Saturday?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I see Portsmouth played a friendly yesterday on 11:05 - Sep 25 with 698 viewsJeff_winger

He can't play against us.
Also very much a bit part player for pompey, comes off the bench towards the end of games.
Not sure they will miss him much
I see Portsmouth played a friendly yesterday on 11:08 - Sep 25 with 672 viewsSomethingBlue

Has only scored once in the league, with a penalty, and started twice so I'm not sure he's in such exceptional nick. Hat-trick against some 18-year-olds from Chelsea won't mean much either.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I see Portsmouth played a friendly yesterday on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 639 viewsim_marcacus

I see Portsmouth played a friendly yesterday on 11:08 - Sep 25 by SomethingBlue

Has only scored once in the league, with a penalty, and started twice so I'm not sure he's in such exceptional nick. Hat-trick against some 18-year-olds from Chelsea won't mean much either.

No one scored a hat trick for us against Arsenals 18 year olds.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 636 viewsim_marcacus

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 636 viewsim_marcacus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024