Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away tickets advice 22:13 - Aug 26 with 1182 viewsKungfuBlue

I’m a season ticket holder. My son is 11 and I want to take him to a couple of away games. Cambridge away as it’s his birthday day before and also Peterborough.

What’s the recommendation on getting tickets, Cambridge especially as it’s tied to his birthday, should i fork out for a gold card (though that states only 1 guaranteed away ticket) or is there another way?
Away tickets advice on 22:24 - Aug 26 with 1131 viewsSitfcB

Cambridge tickets made it to season ticket sales last season, Peterborough did as well the last time we played them.

If it were me I’d be going down to Portman Road if possible on the day of the sale at 10am to ensure best chance as online can be a bit dodgy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Away tickets advice on 22:36 - Aug 26 with 1095 viewsKungfuBlue

Away tickets advice on 22:24 - Aug 26 by SitfcB

Cambridge tickets made it to season ticket sales last season, Peterborough did as well the last time we played them.

If it were me I’d be going down to Portman Road if possible on the day of the sale at 10am to ensure best chance as online can be a bit dodgy.

Thanks for the reply, that’s good to know. With it being his birthday I’m a little nervous I will miss out.
Away tickets advice on 08:29 - Aug 27 with 865 viewsDJR

You don't say whether your son has a season ticket. If he doesn't, and whether or not you have a gold card, I think you would have to wait until after season ticket holder sales to get two seats together because my understanding is that a gold card, or a single season ticket, only entitles you to one away ticket. But that is likely to be too late. If you both have season tickets, the position is as mentioned above, and you could boost your chances by both getting a gold card. If you have any doubt, I would suggest you call the ticket office for advice. They are normally very helpful.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 8:31]
Away tickets advice on 09:02 - Aug 27 with 813 viewsKungfuBlue

Away tickets advice on 08:29 - Aug 27 by DJR

You don't say whether your son has a season ticket. If he doesn't, and whether or not you have a gold card, I think you would have to wait until after season ticket holder sales to get two seats together because my understanding is that a gold card, or a single season ticket, only entitles you to one away ticket. But that is likely to be too late. If you both have season tickets, the position is as mentioned above, and you could boost your chances by both getting a gold card. If you have any doubt, I would suggest you call the ticket office for advice. They are normally very helpful.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 8:31]

Thanks, we are both season ticket holders so that greatly improves our chances. With Cambridge being our closest and easiest to get to match this season I fear the demand for tickets will far outstrip what is available.
Away tickets advice on 09:08 - Aug 27 with 799 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Away tickets advice on 09:02 - Aug 27 by KungfuBlue

Thanks, we are both season ticket holders so that greatly improves our chances. With Cambridge being our closest and easiest to get to match this season I fear the demand for tickets will far outstrip what is available.

Just buy a gold card each and your sorted if you really want to go to Cambridge specifically

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Away tickets advice on 10:49 - Aug 27 with 649 viewsDJR

Away tickets advice on 09:08 - Aug 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Just buy a gold card each and your sorted if you really want to go to Cambridge specifically

And a Gold Card can pay for itself because I believe it gives you one free home ticket.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 10:52]
Away tickets advice on 12:11 - Aug 27 with 580 views627881

A junior blues membership is equivalent to a gold card
If he is a member they are also good value
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024