Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night, after we scored 10:23 - Aug 17 with 1272 viewsTractor_Buck

Just out of interest, what was the bloke who was frog-marched off our stand and handed over to Staffordshire's finest alleged to have done?
Last night, after we scored on 10:26 - Aug 17 with 1219 viewsclive_baker

Presume he tried to enter the field of play. I didn't see it, just saw about 5 of their stewards wrestling him out and him protesting his innocence to the big bald one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Last night, after we scored on 10:27 - Aug 17 with 1211 viewsMetal_Hacker

I did notice that cause he was marched off right in front of us and did wonder

They weren’t messing around with him that’s for sure

Poll: If it were one or the other

Last night, after we scored on 12:26 - Aug 17 with 1002 viewsrunaround

It looked like he might have gone into that pathway between the 2 sets of hoardings but did little else wrong. It was a heavy handed response and it scared my daughter a bit but otherwise the stewards were very friendly
Last night, after we scored on 12:30 - Aug 17 with 964 viewstextbackup

i might be wrong, but he looked very very much to be the same person that pushed walton at charlton away.....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Last night, after we scored on 12:44 - Aug 17 with 893 viewsITFC_RDM

Last night, after we scored on 12:26 - Aug 17 by runaround

It looked like he might have gone into that pathway between the 2 sets of hoardings but did little else wrong. It was a heavy handed response and it scared my daughter a bit but otherwise the stewards were very friendly

The stewards were really good last night tbf. The club didn't make it easy for them by overselling the terrace. They did what they could, to try and make it a better and safer experience for some young kids round where we were stood, fair play.
Last night, after we scored on 13:00 - Aug 17 with 805 viewsBluJu

Last night, after we scored on 12:44 - Aug 17 by ITFC_RDM

The stewards were really good last night tbf. The club didn't make it easy for them by overselling the terrace. They did what they could, to try and make it a better and safer experience for some young kids round where we were stood, fair play.

I'm not sure they oversold it at all. There was plenty of space, but with standing you're always going to get people gravitating towards the centre.

The stewards were trying to get late comers to go to the outer (L & R) entrance points rather than heading to the middle. Of course many people don't / won't, and seem to expect to walk in after kick off and take up their favourite position behind the goal without any trouble...

Great atmosphere last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024