Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PA System 11:55 - Jul 27 with 917 viewsHarwich_Blue

Morning all , don't often post but always read , got the rare opportunity due to the team I co manage having a weekend off to attend saturdays game and very much looking forward to it.

Parking will be fun though !

Glad that we seem to have adopted a bit more humility in the main , we are where we are and playing who we are for a reason and the "Pi55 the league by Christmas" gang seemed to have shrunk , would hope we keep it that way personally

Now to the question - have not attended a game since upgrade of PA System . I always thought that we needed this , so is it any good ? seen some previous posts stating that it was just as poor but since then and the survey has it improved ?

See you Saturday 😀
PA System on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 749 viewshoppy

With regards the PA system. Sitting in the lower tier of the Magnus stand - block GG last night, the PA could be heard clearly, and seemingly loud enough when announcing the substitutions, but could hardly hear it after goals scored when they were announcing who the scorers were. I don't know if that's to do with the levels, or whatever, but it was muffled enough to mention that it didn't seem to be much better. That said, we used to sit in the Sir Alf Lower, so not got anything to compare it with directly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

PA System on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 697 viewsTractorCam

PA System on 12:29 - Jul 27 by hoppy

With regards the PA system. Sitting in the lower tier of the Magnus stand - block GG last night, the PA could be heard clearly, and seemingly loud enough when announcing the substitutions, but could hardly hear it after goals scored when they were announcing who the scorers were. I don't know if that's to do with the levels, or whatever, but it was muffled enough to mention that it didn't seem to be much better. That said, we used to sit in the Sir Alf Lower, so not got anything to compare it with directly.

Just get Russ Bray on the mic, speaker near me has been broken for ages but could hear him belt out that 180 last season from somewhere.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

PA System on 13:46 - Jul 27 with 513 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Im in the lower SBR, it started muffled but at halftime, it suddenly became loud and clear. did anyone notice that who went last night?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024