Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window 22:30 - Jul 23 with 2509 viewsdavblue

Wildschut who Norwich paid 7 million for and Josh Murphy apparently about to sign.

I’ve personally never been massively impressed with Murphy but a premier league team paid 11 million for him, so he must have something.

Interesting moves and Oxford always seem there or thereabouts for the play offs in league 1.
Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 00:02 - Jul 24 with 2218 viewsIllinoisblue

I think one thing is for sure, L1 will again not be any kind of stroll for us. A dogfight week in week out.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 00:29 - Jul 24 with 2164 viewsdavblue

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 00:02 - Jul 24 by Illinoisblue

I think one thing is for sure, L1 will again not be any kind of stroll for us. A dogfight week in week out.

I’m not convinced we have enough goal threat atm. Should still make the play offs though.
Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 00:56 - Jul 24 with 2109 viewstopguy

Looks to me they look a real threat against L2 teams lucky they are in L1 and not playing them week in week out https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/20374798.oxford-united-boss-karl-robinson-afc
Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 08:37 - Jul 24 with 1646 viewsVeggie

That should make for a lot of Schuthousery when we play them next.
Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 08:42 - Jul 24 with 1613 viewsBig_Jase

I wouldn’t be to worried about Wildschut, yes Norwich paid £7 million for him but that was off the back of the only purple patch of form he’s had in his life at Wigan, by all accounts he’s not a very good player and wasn’t a success at Norwich.

Murphy on paper is a solid signing, but it would appear his brother is the much superior player.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2022 9:19]

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 09:05 - Jul 24 with 1462 viewsjayessess

Fair bit of turnover for Oxford, lost their best centre back, Sykes and Holland from their forward line, Kane and Whyte from their midfield. Like MK Dons they've got a big rebuild on, so it's a bit of a coin toss whether they're competitive again.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 13:03 - Jul 24 with 1104 viewsParisBlue

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 00:29 - Jul 24 by davblue

I’m not convinced we have enough goal threat atm. Should still make the play offs though.

Historically we've not made enough chances. Fix that problem and the goals will come, defenders at this level will make mistakes under pressure.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Oxford starting to make a few moves in the window on 14:15 - Jul 24 with 938 viewsSharkey

The Murphy twins are nephews of Tommy Parkin, ITFC 1973-1987. There can’t be too many players who have been on the club’s books for longer. I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024