Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 09:07 - Jul 23 with 901 viewsBasuco

Arrived today, yipeeeee
Season Tickets on 12:13 - Jul 23 with 826 viewsDJR

Mine too.
Season Tickets on 12:15 - Jul 23 with 821 viewsblueden60

No sign of mine yet
Season Tickets on 12:16 - Jul 23 with 816 viewsBig_Jase

Nothing here yet, lots of my mates haven’t got them yet either. I’m sure they will come but they are cutting it fine!

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Season Tickets on 12:37 - Jul 23 with 786 viewsKieran_Knows

Season Tickets on 12:16 - Jul 23 by Big_Jase

Nothing here yet, lots of my mates haven’t got them yet either. I’m sure they will come but they are cutting it fine!

How is it cutting it fine? The season doesn’t start for another week yet. It’s only cutting it fine if they don’t arrive until next Saturday morning, and even then that’s not a problem as you’ll still have it for the game!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Season Tickets on 14:28 - Jul 23 with 705 viewsWickets

Season Tickets on 12:37 - Jul 23 by Kieran_Knows

How is it cutting it fine? The season doesn’t start for another week yet. It’s only cutting it fine if they don’t arrive until next Saturday morning, and even then that’s not a problem as you’ll still have it for the game!

Cutting it fine because they usually come 3 weeks before hand and if there is an error no time to get it corrected .
Season Tickets on 15:10 - Jul 23 with 672 viewsKieran_Knows

Season Tickets on 14:28 - Jul 23 by Wickets

Cutting it fine because they usually come 3 weeks before hand and if there is an error no time to get it corrected .

All you have to do is go to the ticket office and kindly ask them to print off a ticket as your season ticket hasn’t come.

It’s not that hard.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Season Tickets on 15:57 - Jul 23 with 623 viewsWickets

Season Tickets on 15:10 - Jul 23 by Kieran_Knows

All you have to do is go to the ticket office and kindly ask them to print off a ticket as your season ticket hasn’t come.

It’s not that hard.

No but inconvenient, queuing up in the heat ? While my mama tested are having a beer . Xx
Season Tickets on 15:59 - Jul 23 with 620 viewsbilllm

Season Tickets on 15:57 - Jul 23 by Wickets

No but inconvenient, queuing up in the heat ? While my mama tested are having a beer . Xx

Excactly,
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 18:56 - Jul 23 with 581 viewsEastTownBlue

Season Tickets on 14:28 - Jul 23 by Wickets

I don't recall them arriving 3 weeks beforehand in recent times. If they don't arrive contact the ticket office who I'm sure will rectify it on the day. I can't imagine they they will deny access if a season ticket hasn't arrived.
Season Tickets on 20:58 - Jul 23 with 534 viewsWickets

Season Tickets on 18:56 - Jul 23 by EastTownBlue

I don't recall them arriving 3 weeks beforehand in recent times. If they don't arrive contact the ticket office who I'm sure will rectify it on the day. I can't imagine they they will deny access if a season ticket hasn't arrived.

Thanks for the advice !! but after 30 odd years of being a season ticket holder i'm not worried about it just seems strange to leave posting them out until the last minute , well almost . I can not remember it being left so late before thats all . Many long term ST holders paid 2 months ago .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024