Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Celina Post 07:30 - Jul 18 with 551 viewsitfctilidie

getting in first
Daily Celina Post on 09:07 - Jul 18 with 411 viewshoppy

Big Common got in with one at 00:52, so unless you mean starting a thread, I make it he was first...

IF (and its a BIG if) by BigCommon 18 Jul 2022 0:52
The way I see it. Both Bersant and Ipswich knew that the Stoke thing would never happen, due to work permit requirements. And Dijon probably accepted an offer from Stoke, at the higher end of their asking price, just to take a punt and see if it would get through the red tape.
It's my understanding, that we are the only UK club that Celina can sign for. As his WP would be treated as an extension to his existing WP, from last season. And not a fresh application....
That leaves, allegedly, some interest from Turkey, as competition for Celina's services The Turkish league is a muck storm of debt and corruption .. I'd wager Bersant would prefer to play here, in UK ( Just a guess)..
With that in mind, and Dijon presumably desperate to off load. We can probably string it out and get the best possible, late deal. Either another loan, or bargain price permanent.? Or , just some kind of arrangement, that best suits us..
As far as being up to speed, fitness and tactics wise. Well, he's a professional athlete, so should get there pretty quickly fitness wise. And he's trained and played under KM for half a season. So most of the tactics will be already in his noggin... I might add. There will be plenty of signings done on deadline day, throughout the division.. Most teams will have one or two late arrivals, to bed in..
I'm only quoting, views I've heard and read , over the weekend.. But, imo, we should probably wait until the whole saga is over and some clearer facts are out in the open, before questioning his commitment to us. No offence... Ashton's pretty open, where possible, about transfers, once the window is closed. I'm sure he'll get a few questions on this one. However it turns out.
I'm a big Celina fan and I'd love him to return. But the signing of Harness has definitely eased my concerns about that area of the pitch. We could probably do with another, AM,. Be nice for a lot of supporters if it was Celina. But it doesn't have to be...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024