Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina permenant deal only IMO 13:25 - Jul 15 with 1071 viewsEricsGate

The only way we should sign him is to bring him in as our player

I believe he need to settle somewhere and will otherwise never show his full potential

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:29 - Jul 15 with 1018 viewsIllinoisblue

He needs a nice Suffolk girl to entice him here. Ladies of Chantry, do your thing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:29 - Jul 15 with 1017 viewshomer_123

Financially not an option for us in L1 I suspect.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:30 - Jul 15 with 1006 viewsSTYG

Seems to me the maths would in our favour, but only seems to be reported as a loan.

Let's say he's on £20k a year at Dijon. That's £2m they need to pay him over the next two years. If they loan him to us and we pay half the wages that's £500k they spend on his wages this season and maybe similar next year. They lose £1m. If we nip in now, offer say £1.5m, they make £1.5m and then another £1m in each of the two years saving on his wages.

I can't see any way Dijon wouldn't want to sell him ideally and make a profit rather than a loss.

Likewise, if we are going to pay £500k for wages one way or the other, you'd imagine we'd stretch to a fee given he'd likely be worth that still in a year or two if we wanted to move him on.
Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:33 - Jul 15 with 979 viewshomer_123

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:30 - Jul 15 by STYG

Seems to me the maths would in our favour, but only seems to be reported as a loan.

Let's say he's on £20k a year at Dijon. That's £2m they need to pay him over the next two years. If they loan him to us and we pay half the wages that's £500k they spend on his wages this season and maybe similar next year. They lose £1m. If we nip in now, offer say £1.5m, they make £1.5m and then another £1m in each of the two years saving on his wages.

I can't see any way Dijon wouldn't want to sell him ideally and make a profit rather than a loss.

Likewise, if we are going to pay £500k for wages one way or the other, you'd imagine we'd stretch to a fee given he'd likely be worth that still in a year or two if we wanted to move him on.

I think the way we can afford him in L1 is because he's on a partial amount of his full wage with us.

Buying him in L1 doesn't seem viable IMHO.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:35 - Jul 15 with 958 viewsSTYG

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:33 - Jul 15 by homer_123

I think the way we can afford him in L1 is because he's on a partial amount of his full wage with us.

Buying him in L1 doesn't seem viable IMHO.

He's going to be on slightly more than Morsy if he joins I'd imagine as the top earner and the fee would likely only be the same as what we paid for Burgess and Fraser combined.

With the outgoings and the extra season ticket sales and the first lump of the Downes money I don't see how it's beyond our reach. Plus the investors are allowed to inject cash anyway aren't they.

I don't see it being a problem at all financially for us, if we deem that it is value for money.
Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:44 - Jul 15 with 883 viewsRobTheMonk

Could there be a performance related bonus clause in the contract? If we get promoted and you have a certain amount of assists and/or goals then you'll get a nice bonus come the end of the season.

Not sure if things like that even exist to be honest, but it could be a good incentive for a player to give 100%.
Celina permenant deal only IMO on 14:34 - Jul 15 with 726 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:29 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

He needs a nice Suffolk girl to entice him here. Ladies of Chantry, do your thing

Crikey. He’ll be out for months if he doesn’t get that looked at.
Celina permenant deal only IMO on 15:48 - Jul 15 with 599 viewsCityBlue

Celina permenant deal only IMO on 13:30 - Jul 15 by STYG

They probably still owe Swansea money for him on an installment

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024