Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 18:59 - Jul 6 with 1284 viewsBogblue

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:07 - Jul 6 with 1224 viewsBlueBadger

Reminding you here, that Brexit was basically Russian foreign policy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:46 - Jul 6 with 1166 viewsHARRY10

"A trip Boris Johnson made to Italy for a party held by a billionaire socialite ended with the then foreign secretary at an airport “looking like he had slept in his clothes”, struggling to walk in a straight line and telling other passengers he had had a heavy night"

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/26/boris-johnson-security-evgeny-l

"Lebedev’s office also declined to give details about the weekend or about another trip Johnson is reported to have made to the castle, in October 2016. "

It should be noted that there is no suggestion that these visits were in any way connected to Mr Johnsons support for Putin in 2014. Neither has his receiving money from Putin on a number of occasions any connection to the Leave campaign and Le Pen, (both of whom received funding) - to push anti EU rhetoric

All coincidence..........on all occasions

Absolutely
'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:10 - Jul 6 with 1052 viewsNthsuffolkblue

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:07 - Jul 6 by BlueBadger

Reminding you here, that Brexit was basically Russian foreign policy.

Political interference achieved their aims in this country more effectively than military involvement has managed in Ukraine.

The common denominator being they do not want a strong single trading block in Europe.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:13 - Jul 6 with 1050 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m really surprised more hasn’t been made of this. Should be a resigning/sacking offence in its own right, much as when Patel went rogue with Israel. Although that was when we had a PM who still upheld the ministerial code.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:34 - Jul 6 with 1007 viewsjeera

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:13 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

I’m really surprised more hasn’t been made of this. Should be a resigning/sacking offence in its own right, much as when Patel went rogue with Israel. Although that was when we had a PM who still upheld the ministerial code.

HE'S DOING HIS BEST!!11!!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:36 - Jul 6 with 999 viewsPlums

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:34 - Jul 6 by jeera

HE'S DOING HIS BEST!!11!!

wHO coUlD dO a BetTEr JoB

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:25 - Jul 7 with 859 viewsBogblue

Th only reason I can think of for Starmer or others not using it is that they've been instructed not to by MI6
'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:36 - Jul 7 with 842 viewsSwansea_Blue

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:25 - Jul 7 by Bogblue

Th only reason I can think of for Starmer or others not using it is that they've been instructed not to by MI6

Maybe BoJo the Clown is a double agent! I'd never thought of that, but stranger things have probably happened.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:40 - Jul 7 with 829 viewsBent_double

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 23:36 - Jul 6 by Plums

wHO coUlD dO a BetTEr JoB

I honestly feel like punching people when I hear them say that.

Luckily, it's usually on TV, and I don't really want to smash the screen!

I mean, it's one of the dumbest things to say...of course there must be someone out there who could do a better job!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 21:03 - Jul 7 with 783 viewsdissboy2

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:40 - Jul 7 by Bent_double

I honestly feel like punching people when I hear them say that.

Luckily, it's usually on TV, and I don't really want to smash the screen!

I mean, it's one of the dumbest things to say...of course there must be someone out there who could do a better job!

they had to be dumb to vote him and his old etonian mates into power
'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 21:43 - Jul 7 with 759 viewsKropotkin123

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 21:03 - Jul 7 by dissboy2

they had to be dumb to vote him and his old etonian mates into power

But Etonians just get me. They know what it's really like, and more importantly, who we should blame!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 21:48 - Jul 7 with 733 viewsPhilTWTD

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 22:12 - Jul 7 with 665 viewsHARRY10

'My Russian Years' by B. Johnson age 59 1/4 on 19:36 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe BoJo the Clown is a double agent! I'd never thought of that, but stranger things have probably happened.

There is clear evidence of Johnson and the Tory party being close to Putin - if only through donations and meetings. And there have been umpteen articles, and questions in the House for there not to be a suggestion of truth. While the House allows MPs 'free speech' there is no such privilege to the media, and the likes of Private Eye. The latter being all too aware of the (financial) dangers if not being certain of their facts.

What would be Putins gain ? The obvious, an attempt to cause damage to the EU.

Do Johnson and Trump come across as the types who would put themselves before their country ? That will depend on how far up the lower colon of either you are. I tend to agree with the old police saying 'there's no such thing as a coincidence'.

It will take time, but with the various investigations into his integrity, the conduct of the COVID response, his dalliance with the poll dancing floozy, the gold wall paper, etc it might be that the bloater might consider seeking sanctuary outside of the UK.

I'm not sure if you can reach Russia by paddle boat, but he might be advised to hop over the border when he is next in Ukraine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024