Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is bersant celina coming back??? 21:09 - Jun 20 with 3863 viewsClemcc

Why not been sorted??
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:33 - Jun 21 with 457 viewshandslikeplates

I don’t know, but I would love for him to be with us for the new season, and hopefully in the Championship after that.
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:38 - Jun 21 with 444 viewsitfcjoe

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:06 - Jun 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Doubt it, hardly ripped the league apart last season.

Better (and cheaper) options out there I am sure.

You say that but Scott Twine now looking at £4m, Huddersfield offering over £1m for Jack Rudoni from Wimbledon - where can you get a player better than Celina from other than a PL loan whihc may be a first loan and a big risk

For me Celina the safest bet at what he'd cost

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:42 - Jun 21 with 427 viewstractorboy1978

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:38 - Jun 21 by itfcjoe

You say that but Scott Twine now looking at £4m, Huddersfield offering over £1m for Jack Rudoni from Wimbledon - where can you get a player better than Celina from other than a PL loan whihc may be a first loan and a big risk

For me Celina the safest bet at what he'd cost

People seem excited about Morgan Rogers but even if you could get him on loan, his season in L1 reads 6 goals, 4 assists compared to Celina's 6 goals, 6 assists (without a pre-season and after having bad COVID).
Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:50 - Jun 21 with 403 viewsitfcjoe

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:42 - Jun 21 by tractorboy1978

People seem excited about Morgan Rogers but even if you could get him on loan, his season in L1 reads 6 goals, 4 assists compared to Celina's 6 goals, 6 assists (without a pre-season and after having bad COVID).

That was only a half season for Rogers in his first spell of senior football - if you could get him (especially on a permanent) it would be a cracking piece of business

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 16:00 - Jun 21 with 389 viewstractorboy1978

Is bersant celina coming back??? on 15:50 - Jun 21 by itfcjoe

That was only a half season for Rogers in his first spell of senior football - if you could get him (especially on a permanent) it would be a cracking piece of business

I think he only played 6 or 7 games less than Celina though. If you could get Rogers on a permanent I'd agree with potential resale value etc but like you've pointed out, it'll be an expensive buy. Pound for pound not sure he's a better player than Celina in the here and now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024