Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? 20:28 - Jun 1 with 1816 viewsSTYG

I'd say not.

Nothing to do with playing him on the left. But Ipswich with Burns - win rate 150%. Without Burns - win rate 0% or close to that last season lol.

Wales with Burns - 1-0 up after 60 mins. Wales without Burns 0-2 over 30 mins.

How could he have missed this?

On another note, Burns was the best 9 on the pitch. The other one was some bloke called Lewandowski. Madness.
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 20:47 - Jun 1 with 1706 viewsGuthrum

The Welsh commentators seemed to mention his name a lot, particularly at HT, tho I have no idea what they were saying. My Cymraeg is pretty limited.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 21:03 - Jun 1 with 1650 viewsstopmoaning

Page must be thinking of playing him in the next game, he took a few players off early that are likely to feature.
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 21:47 - Jun 1 with 1490 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I am more concerned we will almost certainly lose him for the best part of two months later this year should they beat Ukraine!!

That could well be the difference between promotion and another year at this level in my eyes.
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:07 - Jun 1 with 1411 viewsN2_Blue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 21:47 - Jun 1 by ColchesterBlue1985

I am more concerned we will almost certainly lose him for the best part of two months later this year should they beat Ukraine!!

That could well be the difference between promotion and another year at this level in my eyes.

Best part of 2 months? So you are expecting Wales to get to the Final of the world cup in Qatar.

If Wales make it and Burns gets selected for Qatar it's likely to be around a month at most as doubt Wales would get past the 2nd round.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 22:08]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:10 - Jun 1 with 1383 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:07 - Jun 1 by N2_Blue

Best part of 2 months? So you are expecting Wales to get to the Final of the world cup in Qatar.

If Wales make it and Burns gets selected for Qatar it's likely to be around a month at most as doubt Wales would get past the 2nd round.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2022 22:08]

I hope Burns gets to play against Ukraine and has a good game. I also hope Ukraine win. Unless Wales are much better than Scotland were tonight, it will take very poor finishing from Ukraine for Wales to get through.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:19 - Jun 1 with 1339 viewscvillageblue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 21:03 - Jun 1 by stopmoaning

Page must be thinking of playing him in the next game, he took a few players off early that are likely to feature.

Connor Robers and Neco Williams will be our wing backs Sunday

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:20 - Jun 1 with 1334 viewscvillageblue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 20:47 - Jun 1 by Guthrum

The Welsh commentators seemed to mention his name a lot, particularly at HT, tho I have no idea what they were saying. My Cymraeg is pretty limited.

Everyone was impressed with him. Shouldn’t have been subbed and played the last 30 mins at RWB

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:22 - Jun 1 with 1326 viewscvillageblue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:10 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope Burns gets to play against Ukraine and has a good game. I also hope Ukraine win. Unless Wales are much better than Scotland were tonight, it will take very poor finishing from Ukraine for Wales to get through.

We may not win but we are much better than Scotland.

Login to get fewer ads

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 1313 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:19 - Jun 1 by cvillageblue

Connor Robers and Neco Williams will be our wing backs Sunday

They would be some signings at our level and we certainly won't miss Burns with them playing for us ...

oh.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 22:51 - Jun 1 with 1220 viewsberkstractorboy

Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 21:47 - Jun 1 by ColchesterBlue1985

If he keeps playing well at International level he may not be our player to worry about next season!!
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 09:56 - Jun 2 with 800 viewsSharkey

In Welsh, at the beginning of a word the letter B becomes M after certain words, notably some prepositions, even in proper nouns.

So for example on the way into Bangor, the sign used to say 'Croeso i Mangor/ Welcome to Bangor.' (More recently , signs have been changed to 'Croeso i ddynas Bangor / 'Welcome to the city of Bangor', so that the B does not change to M and confuse visitors.)

But I guess if someone passes the ball TO Burns, he's called Murns.
Did Robert Page bother doing his homework on Burns? on 11:58 - Jun 2 with 737 viewsportmanpensioner

I thought it was the commentator moaning about his wife’s cooking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024