Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? 15:18 - May 25 with 2012 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 16:06 - May 25 with 1795 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I did. He was all but there I’m absolutely assured. 20/1 into odds on. Was literally only whether he was to join back then or in the summer. The Middlesbrough chairman guilt tripped him into staying though from what I’ve been led to believe.

Same source is very close with Wilder and it was basically done. Same way I put up 7/1 about him on here to be next manager sacked and then an hour later was gone when he was at Sheffield United.
Those of the punting persuasion.. by The_Romford_Blue 12 Mar 2021 8:32
Chris Wilder to be next manager to leave in the Premier League is 7/1 with Paddy Power. May be worth a few pence this morning within the next half hour possibly..

Gamble responsibly folks as always

Edit - As for this one proving ultimately to have not gone out way, I can only apologise. Albeit 20/1 into odds on in the space of a few hours at least shows their was credibility to my post.
[Post edited 25 May 2022 16:07]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 16:55 - May 25 with 1611 viewsrickw

I can't see Kompany being a success there, trying to convert Burnley to play the Guardiola way with no money - it's a big change for those players...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 17:10 - May 25 with 1539 viewsIllinoisblue

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 16:06 - May 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I did. He was all but there I’m absolutely assured. 20/1 into odds on. Was literally only whether he was to join back then or in the summer. The Middlesbrough chairman guilt tripped him into staying though from what I’ve been led to believe.

Same source is very close with Wilder and it was basically done. Same way I put up 7/1 about him on here to be next manager sacked and then an hour later was gone when he was at Sheffield United.
Those of the punting persuasion.. by The_Romford_Blue 12 Mar 2021 8:32
Chris Wilder to be next manager to leave in the Premier League is 7/1 with Paddy Power. May be worth a few pence this morning within the next half hour possibly..

Gamble responsibly folks as always

Edit - As for this one proving ultimately to have not gone out way, I can only apologise. Albeit 20/1 into odds on in the space of a few hours at least shows their was credibility to my post.
[Post edited 25 May 2022 16:07]

I am a little surprised they didn’t go for Wilder although I wonder if they think he’s a bit too similar to Dyche (not that that’s a bad thing).

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 17:12 - May 25 with 1533 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't work out if i'm surprised he's got such a (relatively) high level job or that he didn't go straight into the Prem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 17:56 - May 25 with 1384 viewstopguy

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 16:55 - May 25 by rickw

I can't see Kompany being a success there, trying to convert Burnley to play the Guardiola way with no money - it's a big change for those players...

Odds on its like Lampard, Gerrard gain exp then a bigger club in europe will swoop success or not he wont be long term.
Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 18:26 - May 25 with 1301 viewsVeggie

That smacks of a dreadful appointment.
Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 19:14 - May 25 with 1172 viewsWeekender

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 18:26 - May 25 by Veggie

It does.
The new owners don't seem like they know what they are doing. They were well run but can see them fading into another average lower league club.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 20:52 - May 25 with 1027 viewsElderGrizzly

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 18:26 - May 25 by Veggie

Maybe wanting to be close to his kid..

Login to get fewer ads

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 22:24 - May 25 with 871 viewscressi

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 20:52 - May 25 by ElderGrizzly

Maybe wanting to be close to his kid..

Burnley in big trouble financially if I was Kompany I would bid my time
Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 23:15 - May 25 with 809 viewsberkstractorboy

Rommers, did you have a few quid on Chris Wilder to Burnley? on 22:24 - May 25 by cressi

Burnley in big trouble financially if I was Kompany I would bid my time

Don't they have to pay some unearthly sum back like £69M of the loan they had if they got relegated. Surely thats massive trouble for Burnley and will need to sell all ssets and get high wage earners off the books.

Unless the article was another fake news story ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024