Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end 17:59 - Apr 10 with 1826 viewsdavblue

Boring post!
Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:00 - Apr 10 with 1802 viewsghostofescobar

Correct! Was just going to post the same!

GhostOfEscobar

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:01 - Apr 10 with 1789 viewsRomeo4

Just posted it on the other thread too. Proper LFC fan
Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:01 - Apr 10 with 1785 viewsBlue_Armee

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:00 - Apr 10 by ghostofescobar

Correct! Was just going to post the same!

And me I saw him

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

I expect he was just screaming.... on 18:02 - Apr 10 with 1776 viewsBloots

...."play 4-2-3-1 !!!!"

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:31 - Apr 10 with 1704 viewsghostofescobar

I am a bit old and not sure if I have done the linky thing right, but here goes: https://app.photobucket.com/u/ghostofescobar/a/c331c2af-7001-4b1e-a51e-99a30d5ac

GhostOfEscobar

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:37 - Apr 10 with 1653 viewstextbackup

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:01 - Apr 10 by Romeo4

Just posted it on the other thread too. Proper LFC fan

i had a soft spot for him as a bloke.... but not now

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:51 - Apr 10 with 1626 viewsSitfcB

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:31 - Apr 10 by ghostofescobar

I am a bit old and not sure if I have done the linky thing right, but here goes: https://app.photobucket.com/u/ghostofescobar/a/c331c2af-7001-4b1e-a51e-99a30d5ac

Trying to get me to sign up for whatever that is!?

Here’s one for free

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 20:38 - Apr 10 with 1487 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The Jeremy Corbyn of Ipswich managers - incompetent, outdated ideas, and outstayed his welcome. See also cult following.

For the record however, Paul Cook was not a bigot.
Login to get fewer ads

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 23:59 - Apr 10 with 1309 viewspatrickswell

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 18:51 - Apr 10 by SitfcB

Trying to get me to sign up for whatever that is!?

Here’s one for free

Probably reminiscing about what Leam Richardson told him to do in order to knock Man City out of the cup when he was at Wigan.
Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 09:51 - Apr 11 with 1075 viewsRadlett_blue

He's going to help demolish that stand after the season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 09:57 - Apr 11 with 1072 viewsblueasfook

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 20:38 - Apr 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

The Jeremy Corbyn of Ipswich managers - incompetent, outdated ideas, and outstayed his welcome. See also cult following.

Did he meet with Hezbollah and say "Hamas are our friends"?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 17:31 - Apr 11 with 928 viewswkj

Just Seen Paul Cook in the Liverpool away end on 20:38 - Apr 10 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I don't think it is a cult following. I think people were desperate for Cook to succeed and was as much frustrated for him as they were frustrated by him. Given that Keane, PJ, Mick McCarthy, Paul Hurst and Paul Lambert all landed being villains to some - Paul Cook felt like a guy we could get behind without much scepticism. That desire held over for a long long time and the only reason why most people ended up agreeing that Cook's firing was correct was all down to how good McKenna's appointment ended up being.

I think it telling that Cook has gone from L1 royalty to struggling in the conference without Liam Richardson - It's just a shame, as usual, we had to be the team that discovered that fact.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024