Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? 04:29 - Apr 5 with 1173 viewsharlingblue

A Marshall type striker for town would be a boost, fancy Dan passing before a boot, to a striker that can lay off, to an attacking midfielder to create or score, we have seen this before!
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:08 - Apr 5 with 1008 viewsnorfsufblue

Let's not forget that he was a centre half converted by Oldham into a fantastic centre forward, sometimes you have to think outside the box and it made me ponder... have we anyone at the club already amongst our current cente half's that my have a future in this type of role?
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 946 viewsmr_bean

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:08 - Apr 5 by norfsufblue

Let's not forget that he was a centre half converted by Oldham into a fantastic centre forward, sometimes you have to think outside the box and it made me ponder... have we anyone at the club already amongst our current cente half's that my have a future in this type of role?

Woolfie used to play up front in his school days, so I'm told.

However, he's far too integral to our current defensive set-up to contemplate that particular experiment!
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 10:24 - Apr 5 with 895 viewstextbackup

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:08 - Apr 5 by norfsufblue

without sounding too bigheaded, we have a very healthy budget these days, im 99.99999% sure we can buy a better ST than what we could potentially make from a CB we have

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 10:49 - Apr 5 with 840 viewsMookamoo

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:53 - Apr 5 by mr_bean

However, he's far too integral to our current defensive set-up to contemplate that particular experiment!

He has a whiff of Scowcroft about him. Pair him up with the good Norwood and that would work.
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 10:56 - Apr 5 with 822 viewsWeWereZombies

At the moment I would prefer something Murphyesque, and in Tyreeeeece Simpson we may have that waiting in the wings.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 729 viewsOwainG1992

Before my time.
Personally I'd like a pair of Darren Bent and Kuqis if possible.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 18:31 - Apr 5 with 641 viewsnorfsufblue

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 13:31 - Apr 5 by OwainG1992

Before my time.
Personally I'd like a pair of Darren Bent and Kuqis if possible.

I think it would be greedy of me to request a Mariner/Whymark doppelganger duo then?
Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 18:45 - Apr 5 with 622 viewschicoazul

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 09:53 - Apr 5 by mr_bean

All professional footballers played up front in their early days.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 07:57 - Apr 6 with 517 viewsChurchman

Oh for like a Marshall type sttricker? on 18:31 - Apr 5 by norfsufblue

I think it would be greedy of me to request a Mariner/Whymark doppelganger duo then?

Not at all. Marshall and Mathis were excellent, as were Bent and Kuqi, but Mariner and Whymark? Different league.

He doesn’t get mentioned much, but Trevor Whymark was a terrific player for us for a good few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024